Question: uKash - Invalid code

John_connor

Dominant
Banned
Society
NEVERDIE
Anyone else having issues with uKash today via EU, I had 2 $50 uKash vouchers and none will work for EU (Get invalid Voucher number)

1 was for EU and 1 was for another game, I tried both here and got the error and then I tried 1 at my other game and that worked?

I normally user uKash in GBP (£) and not $ here so could that cause an issue?

Send support case but I guess they will refer me to uKash lol

did you choose the right currency?

If yes then you probably didn't use the right code. IT should start with 633718 if not, then it probably starts with 718. IF yours starts with 718, then you need to add 633 in front of your code. in any case it should have 16 digits.

Regards
Thark

Yep its 19 digits and starts with 6337181

There is no option to select a currency I just enter my code and in the amount entered is 50 (Can not enter 50.00)

I've had this in the past where a ukash voucher bugs out, just contact support and they will sort it out. Only happened to me a couple of times, but was resolved quite quickly by support.

cool well case is with support now so will wait and see :)

ty guys

Sounds like what happened to me 3 or 4 years ago when using Ukash. I sent a support case and it was fixed in a fairly timely manner, if I remember correctly.

Same happend to my wife short while ago. Was fixed by support next day.

Also a problem here

My Ukash depo failed to reach my card last week, MA sent confirmation email that I got the peds.. but didn't, and still haven't.
God knows when i'll get my peds, MA on holiday now all over christmas??..... I WANT MY MONEY. :yup:

My Ukash depo failed to reach my card last week, MA sent confirmation email that I got the peds.. but didn't, and still haven't.
God knows when i'll get my peds, MA on holiday now all over christmas??..... I WANT MY MONEY. :yup:

Thats exactly what happend to me 3 weeks ago or so...........Support fixed it within 3 days....than my peds where in the ped flow center ........

It helps if you send the confirm mail to your support case......there is a number in the mail and i think they can find the peds faster than

GL with your problem

Don't know weather John has got his issue sorted.. but I certainly have not.

For a game that runs 24/7/365 MA seem to completely shut down when it suits them, I work right through the christmas period because it's required, I deposit my hard earned money in good faith yet they fail to even respond to my loss even after 5 days. Fucking disgusting.

Ukash responded to me within 2 days! (confirming that my voucher has been used by me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not sure if the OP got his issue sorted but I still have not even had a response.

Back