Selling: UL Enigma L4, UL Anabolic, UL MF chips

black caesar

Alpha
Society
AoE
Black Caesar Hyperion
taking offers on the following items to raise upgrade peds :)

1) Emik Enigma L4, tier 2.4 and rising as I use it

75.1 effective dps @ 2.953 dpp with a dante on it.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Emik_Enigma_L4

remaining: 113, 124, 65, 88, 68, 146, 58, 146

CURRENT BID: items and peds worth ~45k peds by PM

- the one i just looted off an evisc. tons of fun to shoot and definitely a gun capable of taking a mid-level hunter up a lot of notches. perfect combination of dps and eco and some really good tier rates. unfortunately for me, i love the pewpew laser rifles :)

2) Montgomery Anabolic - SOLD

3) Lacerating Attack Nanochip V, tier 1.8

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Lacerating_Attack_Nanochip_V

remaining: 104, 105, 87, 91, 84, 63, 49, 102, 114

+1k

- great low cost skilling chip for cryo. had a lot of really nice runs on cornundacauda with this chip while raising my cryo levels up from next to nothing. recently switched over to skilling pyro to get up to the Arson TEN chip

4) Corrosive Attach Nanochip III, tier 0.3

remaining: 80, 50, 65, 113, 75, 94, 106, 66, 87, 55

+500

- had this chip for a few days when i snatched up a level IV. maybe did one run with it. love skilling pyro :)

send bids however you prefer. i'm working all the time at the moment so i may be a little slow to answer and update but i'll be checking in regularly. prices are mostly a guideline. the L4 price is solid though.

prefer peds or cld ( CLD's valued at 1450 peds ). any item trades should be for guns, preferably laser and sib, and somewhere around or above 40 dps and 2.93 dpp (a suitable upgrade for an ul frontier).

looking forward to bids. good luck out there.

Last edited:
Will give you tt+1k for Montgomery anobolic, but won't be online till Sunday if you want to sell it

updated

updated first post with monty bid and info about cld valuation. lots of pm's about the monty and the l4 so i'll be checking my inbox periodically and responding as quick as I can to everyone.

thanks all for the interest.

i'll take bids for a few days on the monty to give everyone a chance to weigh in and then i'll pass it on to its next lucky owner.

updated

updated first posts with new bids info from pm's. will be in touch with interested parties today.

Monty bid of +1500 will be accepted as high and gun traded on Sunday unless a higher bid is placed before then.

High bid of ~45K added to L4 but discussions about more desirable items also going on via pm.

Thanks again everyone for the interest. Still looking to hear more offers. Good luck out there everyone.

saturday morning bumps.

monty will be sold tomorrow unless a better offer received.

Monty

Monty SOLD for +1500. for all you sales price gurus and anyone interested in the recent price check thread, there was a bid of +1600 after the deal had already been concluded so that should provide all the info anyone needs on the price range of the gun when its not at full tt.

for low level mob and low level mission grinding there may not be a better gun in game. i certainly never found one.

gratz to the new owner. hope you have as much fun with it as i did.

update

L4 goes to tier 2.1. items of trade interest particularly are adjusted fap, adjusted mayhem hedoc, fap69 sga, spirit mk I, spirit mk II ten, or gazunga ten.

Wednesday bump. L4 goes to tier 2.2

Happy 4th of July bump to all those who celebrate. L4 tier goes up to 2.4, price stays the same :)

friday bump. last chance to get gun before migration starts. have a very close offer in pm that may be accepted today if player gets in touch with me in game.

mf chips moved to in game auction for lowered sb's due to lack of interest here.

good luck out there everyone.

Close thread

L4 sold. Monty sold. Chips moved to in game auction house.

Thread can be closed.

Back