Help: Under negrep attack!

Status
Norwegians.... ;)

OMFG Kimmi thanks for PMing me first! :laugh:

Ppl who read this .. i just woke up :D .... plz give me 2 mins to wake up and start writing - explaining ... plz don't post ....

cause all this Thread is funny , lol! :rofl:

BTW sorry Kimmi but i won't speak with you in public cause i lost few brain cells since i started to read your Copy/Paste posts ...
AKA:
I thought differently about levi
He just doesnt like the fact that you are catching up to him (he also used to gratz every frickin thing... )

I mean, guys, grow up, what are you 10?

Hey True Juan ... you are far away from reality EF here ;) I don't care about activity last weeks after i reached 97% ad just couldn't Keep on , cause i had exams and that is total waste of time ...

Yes i used to spam , but when i posted on HOF thread ... i had a comment to do , funny , teasing , something personalised cause i did read the post and seen the Screenies or the comments ...

Kimmi is just copy/paste taht stupid thing x100 and maybe some time might add few more words .. .This is shallow , this is totaly superficial , that's what i don't like about his ways , and i show it to him with -rep AND explanation in my -reps.. i don't give any without a good reason .. :wise:

I stopped posting and
chasing Kimmi or anyone who has an iPhone , so he can post in EF when is away .. this is Psychosis and almost reached that level when i tried to reach 100%

I have to agree that Kimmi got me here , and beat my 97% ... For that i tell him :
big gratz m8 .. you made real what i couldn't , and isay this in full honesty! :yup:

He has iPhone or something , i have RL .. . is all about choices

sorry for that
Demonikos:tiphat:

I'll probably get fried for saying this but i cant help it ........

Get over it princess!!!

I tried to hold it in but i just couldnt:silly2:

Sorry tha twas very VERY funny :rofl:

Lol@activity rating wars. :laugh:

Not any more , was only for 1 week , when i was at my ex-ath 97.8 % ... m8 plz read above!
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't
-rep Did!
-rep Didn't

etc....

;)

Lol i gave him 3 -reps so far and received more than -5 reps , in another thread that'll post the Link later

mummy, mummy, levithanikos is being mean to me :baby:

thought more of you Kimmi. you know that you should have PM'd this rather than in public, so you must be either fishing for +reps or trying to get people to give him -rep.

Ty for putting it that way you saved me time of typing Aridash! :)

Here already explained the story...

Kimmi took the num.1 spot for Activity on the forum. And the other guy got mad about it.. Simple as that lol.

Nope plz read above ...and i mean READ! :D

That dosent sound like lev. I´am sure there is more to the story.

Ty Xerxes ... no ,it's not me .. tehre is always a good reason , but K. preffers to insult and do things in the underground .... without letting me know first .... and yes smells like fried KFC ! lol

Its what separate the man from the chicken.

Kimmi , when you have your first Egg plz keep it for me , i want to boil it :rofl:

NONONO! You sell it to Dethifier or ND and we can see the new BerycAtrox MOB! it will be Pink i tell ya!!

So,u wanna be the chicken??:D

If its otherwise,and u just named the rest of us chicken,ill bet my a.. that levis negrep will be your smallest problem

Ditto...

Doesn't surprise me a bit though. Leviathanikos got so mad at my 2nd ever negrep to him, that he gave me -rep back, posted in my profile that i'm hindering his enjoyment of EU (yes, that's right, EU, not EF ) and commented in thread. Not to mention his attempts towars others to end discussion by posting troll pictures or stuff like "speak to the paw" when he runs out of arguments. In any case, this will make for a nice forum soap-opera

Well , sorry Moonbiter , like you said in a post about -rep wars between us , you don't have to like me .. .Why should i like ppl that just are offensive , like you? :dunno:

More like what seperates the ppl with no life and use the little bit of life left to post on EF all day from the rest.
C'mon Kimmi...
I can imagine ppl start to -rep when they see that pink avatar over and over again in every thread they read.

Ty for that , is not exactly my thoughts but i think you got the point :

Why would i like a post 100x time / day without ANY freaking minimal change .. at least at 95% of the cases ... Obviously only to become a Senior member , ok i get that too ....

Gratz again Kimmi you made it ! Now what? New record? 10k Posts in less than 1 year? .. OMG Lykke would be furious! :D

More to write plz wait ppl i have to post Links ... cause i like to speak with facts not just words!

Demonikos :tiphat:

Last edited:
i'm more amazed at this:

the names of the ppl currently viewing this thread...

than amazed by the fact that you and levionkossorwhatever are having a negative reputation war now.

gl with that. you two should go hunt or something.

I've got an excuse!!! , I'm wrestling with a new PSU (story is elsewhere ;) )

Just popping in to say, that i am getting mi popcorn.

huge-manatee.jpg

*waggle-waggle-waggle*:wtg:

Kimmi is just copy/paste taht stupid thing x100and maybe some time might add few more words .. .This is shallow , this is totaly superficial , that's what i don't like about his ways , and i show it to him with -rep AND explanation in my -reps.. i don't give any without a good reason .. :wise:

I did not say you didnt write your reason for negreping me...

but when you start to negrep me systematicly for when ever I congratulate people that is where you are braking the forum rules.

Err, could you please explain again levithinakos..?

without all the quotes?

I didn't really understand why you negrepped Kimmi 100x?

Yes i used to spam , but when i posted on HOF thread ... i had a comment to do , funny , teasing , something personalised cause i did read the post and seen the Screenies or the comments ...

Kimmi is just copy/paste taht stupid thing x100 and maybe some time might add few more words .. .This is shallow , this is totaly superficial , that's what i don't like about his ways , and i show it to him with -rep AND explanation in my -reps.. i don't give any without a good reason ..

so did you do this recently? or is it old news?

I can imagine ppl start to -rep when they see that pink avatar over and over again in every thread they read. :rolleyes:

Uhuh :wise:

bot attack at corinth!

oh, wait, it's a - rep attack at ef.

*yawns*

*thinks about killing hogglos*

*goes to sleep instead*

I did not say you didnt write your reason for negreping me...

but when you start to negrep me systematicly for when ever I congratulate people that is where you are braking the forum rules.

The forum rules say about having other opinion .. well , i say you are annoying and shallow , without ANY other meaning in your posts to just create for you :

1) EFD
2) post #
3) eventually some +reps

I'm here 2+ years Kimmi , i know how it works here and ihave nothing to explain more to you ,cause you don't worth my time ....

IF you REALLY wanted to Solve this you could PM me , talk to me and not HIDE and stab me in the back ...

Thanks to my friends who PMed me right away this low Thread... you know who you are guys and girls :)

Err, could you please explain again levithinakos..?

without all the quotes?

I didn't really understand why you negrepped Kimmi 100x?

so did you do this recently? or is it old news?

OMG NO way .. plz read again the post ... i completed that now .. I just -rep him 3 times for the reason i explain look up up up ... yeah there , read it again plz , i have to pack i'm having a flight in few hours :)

Or just here ... # post 33

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...120541-under-negrep-attack-4.html#post1452238

Last edited:
PLZ 711+ Moderators i know this is not good , but PLZ PLZ PLZ don't close this thread yet . :cry:

Kimmi wanted to make it public behind my back , 1 day before i go , so i have no time to stopping him digging my reputation grave ... :D

I would like just to make clear how all these worked ... and let ppl know more about me cause i have nothing to hide , i'm here for so long and i am a freaking EF maniac ...

I wouldn't like ppl to think wrong of me , just because someone who Deserves some -rep finally found someone to give it to him , and be ready tyo get some back!

Kimmi
if you don't like -rep , don't make ppl give it to you!...

Accept it or plz go cry alone on your pillow.. Thanks

Last edited:
The forum rules say about having other opinnion .. well , i say you are annoying and shallow , without ANY other meaning in your posts to just greate you

But you dont negrep me with reason for beeing shallow and annoying.

You negrep me with messages like: Good moring and stupid post.
all of those posts beeing in congratulating posts.

And the forum rules say something about, not negreping on personal issues.

I understand you are mad at me for beeing more popular then you now. Im sorry to say but your 15min of fame is over.

But you dont negrep me with reason for beeing shallow and annoying.

You negrep me with messages like: Good moring and stupid post.
all of those posts beeing in congratulating posts.

And the forum rules say something about, not negreping on personal issues.

I understand you are mad at me for beeing more popular then you now. Im sorry to say but your 15min of fame is over.

Ahaha omg dude... you ARE funny ! :laugh:

PLZ i need some fresh air i can't breath
! :rofl:

You show here with that post , the real reason you post ...
you want fame , you need popularity .. is ok with me i said before i don't search for it! I don't care!

I dare you to actually PASTE HERE my -reps .. i do dare you .. :yup:

you know VERY
well the paste command ... it is with Mouse or just with Ctrl+V?
:D

Last edited:
I say you both need to:

Or get banned for a week / until your activity level falls to 70% (whichever is the sooner :laugh:

Tough, but fair I feel.

We'd better recruit some more members to the forum before they get banned, otherwise who will make posts?

Since you brought it public.. why not Kimmi?

paste his -negreps... he's asking you..

Since you brought it public.. why not Kimmi?

paste his -negreps... he's asking you..

Rule # 23
Posting the content from an email, chatlog, private message, private society forum or reputation comment received from another member in a thread, post, diary, profile, signature or other publicly viewable area of EntropiaForum is NOT allowed. Private messages are to remain private and not revealed to the entire community. Similarly, diary content also should NOT be posted in the public forum areas. In either of these instances, posts will be edited and/or deleted.

We'd better recruit some more members to the forum before they get banned, otherwise who will make posts?

Sorry this was hilarious :laugh: , but i have to spread again ;)

Btw i have a flight today , and i got the PM while i was preparing my Suitcase :D

If you don't believe it Kimmi pl read this thread ...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...od-bye-now-entropia-universe.html#post1451968

Is not an excuse,
to stop explaining to ppl what you where trying to do .. you little Pink EF snake :nana:

I just have no time for that , get over it , you are adult ( i think right? ) so plz be a man .. a Pink Man , ready to get -rep ,or is your EF Skin too soft and for -reps? :dunno:

Ahaha omg dude... you ARE funny ! :laugh:

PLZ i need some fresh air i can't breath
! :rofl:

You show here with that post , the real reason you post ...
you want fame , you need popularity .. is ok with me i said before i don't rearch for it!

I dare you to actually PASTE HERE my -reps .. i do dare you .. :yup:

you know VERY
well the paste command ... it is with Mouse or just with
:D

Since I have been repored and warned before about posting reputation messages, I will not do it. Because it is against forum rules.

I have no problem with showing them, sice I wrote in my previous post what they said.

If this was ann atemt to get me to post them and get me banned, I`ll take that hit for not seeing the joke.

But yeah, this was a really funny post, I hope you ppl have been laughting the last hour as much as me, my co-workes just look funny at me while bursting out it laughter few times, from some of your posts.

Both of you... surely there are more important things to you than this...? :)

Both of you... surely there are more important things to you than this...? :)

Xen .., i'm here for "some" time ... You know me , i know you ...

I don't like ppl who actually TRY to spread lies about me , cause you know that reputation in EF is related to the EU rep too ;)

BTW Kimmi if you have no problem , i can PM to ppl your long 3 WHOLE words -rep saying : .........

Argg dammit those rules ;)

get real folks, all the "rep" idea integrated here is just stupid! Thats the reason of all this.
Realize- ppl have different ideas and like different things dont know why should I "punish" someone for that. Ill NEVER give -rep

This is almost as big as global warming problem or starvation in the world.....but only just;)

get real folks, all the "rep" idea integrated here is just stupid! Thats the reason of all this.
Realize- ppl have different ideas and like different things dont know why should I "punish" someone for that. Ill NEVER give -rep

Well Uni , you are right but when you spend some time here tolerance has some limits too ;)

Not Giving any -rep was my motto too but after few thousands posts , reading and posting , i think -rep makes ppl to think again before they act stupid ... ;)

i learned from the -reps i got , and they are many! :laugh:

This is almost as big as global warming problem or starvation in the world.....but only just;)

You want the PM with the pic now or when i return from Greece? :D

What pic? I want you guys to focus on something more important than this stoopid catfight....thats all :laugh:

What pic? I want you guys to focus on something more important than this stoopid catfight....thats all :laugh:

You are right , i'm gonna make some breakfast cause i had to rush myself, before he make ppl think i'm the Evil Satanic Behemoth .... :evilking:

Yes i'm rare creature in EF :D

BTW i thought you wanted to see the -rep Picture because you reffered to a problem .. the only problem i've read here was the Rule #23, ty Cyber, about posting in Public the -/+ reps ;)

Status
Back