Unique EU event clothe :)

Mod OJ's!

Cool.

No idea of price though.

Well my disciple have won this and gift me this ( it s good to be a good mentor :3 )

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=166173&c=7

Only 5 clothe ingame someone have already say me tt+500 or more xD i don t know if i will sell this but it s for know the price :)

Cool set of cloth - But think you are a bit fast to consider selling a gift you got from someone who most likely dosn't have that amount of peds themself... If you sell I hope you split the peds with your diciple :)

Umm, GL with your continued disciple farming

Lets see if i got this right...

You mentored someone, theyre happy about that, so they gave you a gift. (thats cool btw im happy both mentor and disciple are satisfied, always good to hear :) ).

You turn around and pricecheck it to "maybe" try to sell it instantly?

Do you sell what your mother gives you for christmas as well, or am i missing something here?

(If this is for some other purpose im sorry, i guess you get a bit cynical after a while here...)

Lets see if i got this right...

You mentored someone, theyre happy about that, so they gave you a gift. (thats cool btw im happy both mentor and disciple are satisfied, always good to hear :) ).

You turn around and pricecheck it to "maybe" try to sell it instantly?

Do you sell what your mother gives you for christmas as well, or am i missing something here?

(If this is for some other purpose im sorry, i guess you get a bit cynical after a while here...)

LOL That is a prize? omg!

Lol ; the disciple is my cousine i have say it s only a price check if a days i sell it we will do 50/50.

I have creat this post because my cousine have ask me how much this could cost :) and i have already say for the moment i don t want sell it ( like this clothe :3 ) but if this cost alot ( more than 1k) i prefer sell it and take ped for go hunt with my cousine ;)

And Uniqu3 i don t farm disciple >.<". Atm i got 3 disciple my bro my cousin ( yes my family play EU :D and a real disciple :)

Gratz on a nice Blue Set :)

hehe thx :) but anyone can say me a price ;) ?

hehe thx :) but anyone can say me a price ;) ?

Hmmm not sure on price as... yeh there are a limited number of sets.. but not to everyone's taste vs jeans, tops, skirts etc..

My advice is try the set on the selling thread on here and take it from there.. if you are happy with an offer then sell, if not, don't..

Cheers :cool:

meh, stick out in a sea of orange with your Mod OJ's! :p

i just dont see the value other that to look a little different...

something like when you walk around PA: people in pixie and other armors. a few orange wearing peeps and then the odd Blue Person. the Mod Noob!! i would wear that :D

sorry, not thinking right... but i myself wouldnt pay more than +100 (if i had the spare ped) aybe there are people out there who love random limited stuff like that... idk ;)

Most likely you are not going to get anywhere near 1k for them...they are similar to the xfire gift-ways..not all that popular, despite their rarity. But hey, the prices on some things still surprise me from time to time.

Back