Price Check Unl P20 Unl P30

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hello lady’s and gentlemen

just a quick query, I am aware there are unl P20 extenders what about unl P30? If so what is a payable price for the above 2?

warm regards
Tees

Was wondering if people who'd already maxed out their Loadout would use the p30 for the minor eff buff. Stupid expensive for a minor buff ofc but surely there's someone out there that'd consider it?

Like Katie mentioned, the fact that they're 70% eff compared to the 85% eff of limited ones just make them strictly worse and not worth any price

Like Katie mentioned, the fact that they're 70% eff compared to the 85% eff of limited ones just make them strictly worse and not worth any price
Not only that. But a full TT one sells for 105% or so, a low TT one can sell for 150%-200%. You make back the markup you pay on them and then some, and all you have to do is decay it a bit. I run extenders on absolutely everything and it’s been one of my best kept secret to make a little bit extra back.

Not only that. But a full TT one sells for 105% or so, a low TT one can sell for 150%-200%. You make back the markup you pay on them and then some, and all you have to do is decay it a bit. I run extenders on absolutely everything and it’s been one of my best kept secret to make a little bit extra back.
I'd do the same if I had a gun with less efficiency :LOL:

Oh I thought they were 85% eff.

Yeah waste of rares.

Back