Unreal Engine 5 Matrix

huh...cause people love scripted, "click this button to shoot a predetermined location" type of game play. Honestly doesn't even look that good either, the bodies just aren't....bleh.

Like I always say, an Engine is just an Engine, you still need, talent, a good team and a passion to make some truly amazing looking shit.

huh...cause people love scripted, "click this button to shoot a predetermined location" type of game play. Honestly doesn't even look that good either, the bodies just aren't....bleh.

Like I always say, an Engine is just an Engine, you still need, talent, a good team and a passion to make some truly amazing looking shit.

While the graphics continue to improve in AAA games, the gameplay hasn't really moved on from Half Life, launched over 20 years ago. I'm sure EU will look a bit better with the new engine, but it will be the same AFK 'press f' grind fest.

Last edited:
While the graphics continue to improve in AAA games, the gameplay hasn't really moved on from Half Life, launched over 20 years ago. I'm sure EU will look a bit better with the new engine, but it will be the same AFK 'press f' grind fest.

Yeah, kinda sucks that interesting part, real money value, has such a shit story and gameplay.

I been playing BDO since spring, combat is cool (last time I remember great combat was Warframe). I don't care for silly anime shit, but I made me an old grumpy wizard that looks, moves and acts like a grumpy old wizard I am. Seeing my 64 year old friend playing 13 year young midget hot babe with big eyes and huge tits, kinda feels weird...but hey, he has been married for 40 years, can forgive him a little.

Yeah I recall watching thinking the same. I mean the whole slow down time and give 10 seconds to tap a button at the right time that results in an epic explosion...

I hate how games are de-evolving into barely interactable movies. What's the point?

Would be cool to see like a path of neo remake in that engine with full open world.

Yeah I recall watching thinking the same. I mean the whole slow down time and give 10 seconds to tap a button at the right time that results in an epic explosion...

I hate how games are de-evolving into barely interactable movies. What's the point?

Would be cool to see like a path of neo remake in that engine with full open world.
Theres still some amazing games coming out, let's not just be boomers over here. But this matrix game looks like utter shit and plays like utter shit.

Back