News: UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

I went up and down the beach and saw no spawn. That's about as much effort as I am willing to put in on calypso. a POS would be great, especially if your complaining people aint there.
How lazy one can be? .... this lazy.... 🤣🤣🤣

You don't need to physically search, you are an avid pcf user, there's a thread with all the way points you need right here!
That thread has the initial spawns of just the regular mobs, but not the new wave spawns that came with the harvester

How lazy one can be? .... this lazy.... 🤣🤣🤣
When it comes to calypso, I want to be spoon fed, and dragged there. Otherwise I won't go. Calypso is like, the worst loot and worst mu

Also to add, I too went straight for the big ones, then after reading eveys comments went medium instead. Much more fun for my level and gear (at lvl 100ish with 13fen chip I'd say I'm medium level )

The idea behind these waves is brilliant, most of players actively shoot because the robots have the goodies and it's mayhem over there, really nice plan.

It was also a pretty awesome idea to implement the rubberbanding we have 15 years ago so we don't forget how it was to take 5 minutes to move :D

Bad thing is the new players and average players struggle a lot and die a lot on the strong wave and very few know or grind the light and medium waves, maybe broadcast in main these locations every 3 hours in red?

Respawning should be improved a bit. Currently the respawn is timed to a few minutes and if mobs are cleared in that time, everyone waits. The respawn should be just much faster and there should be more arrays of robots arrays, not just one big array so if the robots are killed faster, the faster the respawn should react, you know... dynamic :D
Says right here they need me and others there. Just post a WP is all I am saying if you want people there.

That thread has the initial spawns of just the regular mobs, but not the new wave spawns that came with the harvester

I've been told that some robots remain east of Boreas, south of Minopolis, and northeast of Nymphtown...

Literally, go to the tp, aim in the direction stated and autorun until you hit red dots.

East is the opposite direction I was given (towards the beach) east is as far away from the beach as can be

You guys sure like arguing, wouldn't it just be easier to post the WP then argue with me (unless you enjoy this back and forth, which if you do, you're welcome :) )

East is the opposite direction I was given (towards the beach) east is as far away from the beach as can be

You guys sure like arguing, wouldn't it just be easier to post the WP then argue with me (unless you enjoy this back and forth, which if you do, you're welcome :) )
Or just check the thread again...

The info is all there in a nice clear format. People tend to dislike repeating info all over the place when is easy enough to find yourself.

Or just check the thread again...

The info is all there in a nice clear format. People tend to dislike repeating info all over the place when is easy enough to find yourself.
But you do tend to like repeating yourself here about not posting the WP :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Says right here they need me and others there. Just post a WP is all I am saying if you want people there.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, wasn't referring to you, you can go back to your rock, have a safe flight.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, wasn't referring to you, you can go back to your rock, have a safe flight.
I am speaking on behalf of all the lazy players like me. Those who don't know where that spawn is or dont want to find it themselves.

Making a post complaining no one is going there and not posting the WP is as pointless as our back and forth here.

I am speaking on behalf of all the lazy players like me. No one knows where that spawn is or wants to find it themselves.
Everyone knows where the spanw is and those who don't, they should read the description and the forums because the information is there. If not, forums and #waveevents are very helpful especially to the people with good manners.
If nothing works, try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work either, reinstall the game and try again.

Everyone knows where the spanw is and those who don't, they should read the description and the forums because the information is there. If not, forums and #waveevents are very helpful especially to the people with good manners.
If nothing works, try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work either, reinstall the game and try again.
Thanks i'll join that channel! Never seen that before :)

I am speaking on behalf of all the lazy players like me. Those who don't know where that spawn is or dont want to find it themselves.

Making a post complaining no one is going there and not posting the WP is as pointless as our back and forth here.
Too lazy to find the spot but not lazy enough to spam few topics with same thing :) I guess thats why people dont rush to give you answers. Took me 2 min to find all /pos without even 1 post. (thank you Jak)

Thanks robber! and thanks for sharing the #waveevents channel. Found it fast in game from the kind community here :)

Too lazy to find the spot but not lazy enough to spam few topics with same thing :) I guess thats why people dont rush to give you answers. Took me 2 min to find all /pos without even 1 post. (thank you Jak)
Jak list wasnt the same list of these spawns, they are harvester spawns. But his list is apprecated as well

I've been told that some robots remain east of Boreas, south of Minopolis, and northeast of Nymphtown...

All good until the server started lagging we he we got no loots.

Mindark buy new hamsters.Old ones died.

Ok, who's the genius that shot the Server robot?

Now we all are saving peds. I hope you're happy.

Last edited:
servers down! now what? back to RL :oops:

So, believe it or not, I've been playing since 2006 and I haven't had the fun of being on an Entropia server when it crashes... until now.
I was in the Robot Harvester zone Sunday evening s/w of Minopolis when the server appeared to freeze.
Now I cannot log back in despite multiple attempts. I thought it might have been my computer, because it has had some issues lately.
So a question: do others get this message when you try (unsuccessfully) to log in again: "an internal error has occurred. Please try to log in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

So, believe it or not, I've been playing since 2006 and I haven't had the fun of being on an Entropia server when it crashes... until now.
I was in the Robot Harvester zone Sunday evening s/w of Minopolis when the server appeared to freeze.
Now I cannot log back in despite multiple attempts. I thought it might have been my computer, because it has had some issues lately.
So a question: do others get this message when you try (unsuccessfully) to log in again: "an internal error has occurred. Please try to log in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."
It's not only you.

Back