Updating?

Just something to remember - you can check and verify the parameters of most unlimited items using the auction orders feature. Its dead easy to check the damage and max TT for unlimited Geotrek AL21 Canis.

while you're at it, you can update the Vivo Ur200 stats..
It's maxed below lvl 50, I'm very sure of that & if I recall correctly I changed it once to the correct lvl (wich I forgot)
I assume it maxed somewhere around lvl 48.9 or 49.1
Forgot my account info so not much I can do about it for now:)
Any way to see who changed it & what the original value was?

Okay well I would need some sort of verification for this...and some tests with some screen shots! :)

Just something to remember - you can check and verify the parameters of most unlimited items using the auction orders feature. Its dead easy to check the damage and max TT for unlimited Geotrek AL21 Canis.

:holyshit::idea::duh: I definitely forgot about the orders trick xD Thanks for that tid bit of information :)

~Danimal

Okay well I would need some sort of verification for this...and some tests with some screen shots! :)

:holyshit::idea::duh: I definitely forgot about the orders trick xD Thanks for that tid bit of information :)

~Danimal

Eeeuh, are you asking me to chip out to make my point?
I could give screenie of lvl 49.55 while I'm fully maxed

Eeeuh, are you asking me to chip out to make my point?
I could give screenie of lvl 49.55 while I'm fully maxed

No, you don't have to chip out. I'm going to keep shilling till max and see what it mazes at. That way you don't waste peds and skills...

~Danimal

I just got a CB5 (L) from a Chripy, so someone with an account could update the last loot to 11.9 if they wanted.

I just got a CB5 (L) from a Chripy, so someone with an account could update the last loot to 11.9 if they wanted.

Done, just changed it to the recent VU. Thanks.

~Danimal

Updating the Wikki is not so easy

I decided while on Rocktropia that i would add all the mobs not on the Wikke ( quite a few) but its not so easy to add mobs onto it

Back