Updating?

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Why don't people ever update this wiki? It's quite annoying when I find incomplete information or missing information. It's always hard for me to add information as well when people that loot the item or discover something don't share. It would be nice if more people in the community helped out.

I've added a new mob to the wiki today, Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs please if anybody has any information please update this wiki.

This is not a whine thread, just wanting to raise awareness so that others can possibly enjoy this game and know what the heck it is they're hunting :)

~Danimal

What wiki, there's a few out there?

I've added a new mob to the wiki today, Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs please if anybody has any information please update this wiki.

And I have deleted it.

Don't put fake info into Entropedia please.

If that is typical of the quality of your updates, stop updating.

danimal01 said:
Why don't people ever update this wiki? It's quite annoying when I find incomplete information or missing information. It's always hard for me to add information as well when people that loot the item or discover something don't share. It would be nice if more people in the community helped out.

This is not a whine thread, just wanting to raise awareness so that others can possibly enjoy this game and know what the heck it is they're hunting :)

~Danimal

Is there really a mob with that name ??

I prefer entropiawiki.com to be incomplete with reliable information better than being filled with bullshit.

Lots of fuckers in this 'wonderful community'

Can someone reliable please check the info he changed on the Canis too...

If you want us to update more, stop making us waste time correcting your fake info :banghead:

I checked thosea already, the info is typed out rather than being from a screenshot and I suspect errors have crept in.

Best thing would be to check it against the item info from the available orders section in auction (which I can't do atm as I'm at work).

If you want us to update more, stop making us waste time correcting your fake info :banghead:

What Oleg said!!!

The majority of contributors are casual in thier updates and do not require a 'trust' status. This keeps the site going and thus is open to all.

More crap entries like that and it will eventually become restricted access.

And I have deleted it.

Don't put fake info into Entropedia please.

If that is typical of the quality of your updates, stop updating.
Herb Box Information

Hey,

I was just wondering can you upload pictures or tell me the stats of the herb box? How much does it heal and how much TT value etc? I'm trying to update the wiki for entropedia and the information is missing. I noticed you've unlocked a new teir too congrats!

~Danimal

erm im willing to tell anyone anything, however i caught this post earlier today and have nothing but respect for oleg!! so thatll be a no!!!

what goes around comes around n all that shit!!

Canis info fixed...

Herb Box Information
Hey,

I was just wondering can you upload pictures or tell me the stats of the herb box? How much does it heal and how much TT value etc? I'm trying to update the wiki for entropedia and the information is missing. I noticed you've unlocked a new teir too congrats!

According to Honey's screenie over at NI forum the Herb box stats in-game are incomplete.
No heal interval is given. Rec level is 0.0. Only tier rates and heal rate of 30 heals per min are provivded. No screenie of the TT value.

So nothing to update until the NI devs fix things.

Cheers,
Chaz.

According to Honey's screenie over at NI forum the Herb box stats in-game are incomplete.
No heal interval is given. Rec level is 0.0. Only tier rates and heal rate of 30 heals per min are provivded. No screenie of the TT value.

So nothing to update until the NI devs fix things.

Cheers,
Chaz.
huh??...................

So at the start some one said the deleted the mob entry danimal entered and yes I have seen and heard of the mob before and it is probably real.

So at the start some one said the deleted the mob entry danimal entered and yes I have seen and heard of the mob before and it is probably real.

ok i am being kind when i said HUH? go back to the very start of this thread, read the whole thing, when ya did that come back again, here or pm me whatever ya need, its all good with me, bear in mind im wrecked and if you come back again without the knowledge thats there for you to suck into your brain... its gonna get ugly as fook ;)

The creature "Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs" do not exist (yet? lol) if you heard about a creature like that it's 99.999999% sure you did it from my photoshopping (check my gallery if you like)

Once and for all, Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs isn't anything more then his own avatar and that means it's no mob except in my photoshopped picture...
If it was an actual mob I run into inside EU I would have updated the wiki myself (at least that the mob existing...)

PS. not everyone is willing to put up everything they discover for everyone to see, and I think we should respect that as I doubt I would put up anything right away I done or looted if I was so lucky to actually get something worth anything lol

My intent was not to put up false information as I was accused by oleg. I was simply TRYING to update the wiki with information I thought to be correct from the screen shot posted by Jenny Ferr. But thanks to everyone for accusing me of INTENTIONALLY putting false information into the wiki. It is there for the community and as such I believe if we work together to update the information it would be more accurate. I was simply trying to do the right thing by putting information into the wiki. Sorry if me asking for screen shots and TT values of items was too hard to post and then blasting me over it.

~Danimal

My intent was not to put up false information as I was accused by oleg. I was simply TRYING to update the wiki with information I thought to be correct from the screen shot posted by Jenny Ferr. But thanks to everyone for accusing me of INTENTIONALLY putting false information into the wiki. It is there for the community and as such I believe if we work together to update the information it would be more accurate. I was simply trying to do the right thing by putting information into the wiki. Sorry if me asking for screen shots and TT values of items was too hard to post and then blasting me over it.

~Danimal

I didn't say you intentionally put false info in. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy.

I'm saying you put in information without verifying it properly. If you'd read Jenny's thread you would have known it was a Photoshop. And if you'd verified the Canis info from the item info you would have seen it was wrong. You should have been especially careful to double-check that since you weren't adding new data, you were changing existing data.

As a rule of thumb I would say don't edit anything at all in Entropedia unless you have definite proof that your data is correct.

I didn't say you intentionally put false info in. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy.

I'm saying you put in information without verifying it properly. If you'd read Jenny's thread you would have known it was a Photoshop. And if you'd verified the Canis info from the item info you would have seen it was wrong. You should have been especially careful to double-check that since you weren't adding new data, you were changing existing data.

As a rule of thumb I would say don't edit anything at all in Entropedia unless you have definite proof that your data is correct.

I did verify the canis information, I checked the thread and put the values in there. Then the crafter PM'd me and told me to update the values because he has the item and they were wrong on the wiki, so I updated the information again according to the information that he gave me.

~Danimal

I did verify the canis information, I checked the thread and put the values in there. Then the crafter PM'd me and told me to update the values because he has the item and they were wrong on the wiki, so I updated the information again according to the information that he gave me.

~Danimal

Some of the information he gave you was wrong.

"This guy told me..." is not verification.

Vlad Banokin said:
Hi Denimal,

I'm repeating my message from forum to be sure you read it:

Danimal and others. I'm very sorry, I made a mistake with res for Geotrek AL21 Canis BP(L). I write just res for main component which I gathered a lot of time: Geotrec Super Alloy Battstock. It needed 16 of them on a click. It was bad I do not write recipe exactly. Though I remember that there were also Super Alloy Mountings; Solar 12V Gel battery and Simple II Plastix Ruds. Do not remember though numbers. Danimal please change what you can.

Vlad Banokin

Vlad Banokin said:
Damage there is pointed out as 82 while it is 85 as for limited version (and damage per second is wrong, but it dependent on damage as I understand)

About selling, there is only one such gun in game and he use it yourself. So no one selling up to now. I hope there will be some soon:)

Vlad

danimal01 said:
Okay so to get it correct it is:

Geotrec Super Alloy Butstock x16
Super Alloy Mountings xUnkown
Solar 12V Gel battery xUnkown
Simiple II Plastix Ruds xUnkown

I will fix them today thanks for the information, please check to see everything is correct once I update it. Also any sale information would be helpful!

~Danimal

Vlad Banokin said:
Thanks Danimal, good luck

danimal01 said:
alright, it should be good now... I can't change the damage per second but hopefully it is right now after i changed the damage to 82. And I've also added the ingredients to the list.

~Danimal

Those are the PM's the CRAFTER sent me who has the ITEM :) I don't want to get over a pissing contest. I just don't like being called a lair. Or be portrayed as one. Which to me after reading everyones posts on here it would seem like they do not like me..

~Danimal

Those are the PM's the CRAFTER sent me who has the ITEM :) I don't want to get over a pissing contest. I just don't like being called a lair. Or be portrayed as one. Which to me after reading everyones posts on here it would seem like they do not like me..

~Danimal

He didnt say you were a liar he said the imfo you provided was wrong!!

~Danimal

In those PMs Vlad tells you the damage is 85, not 82. You changed it from 85 to 82.

I corrected your mistakes after looking at the actual item. That is verification!

In those PMs Vlad tells you the damage is 85, not 82. You changed it from 85 to 82.

I corrected your mistakes after looking at the actual item. That is verification!

He said in his pm's that it was 82 and the limited version was 85??! Anyways I was able to get the images of the weapon from him today and I was able to verify it and the damage on it is 85.

It's pointless to dispute over this matter, thanks for updating and fixing my mistakes. I've updated the min TT value as well. You had it incorrectly posted the first time :) 50% of 9704 is 4852 and you put 4825 it just goes to show that even everybody can make mistakes!

~Danimal

He said in his pm's that it was 82 and the limited version was 85??! Anyways I was able to get the images of the weapon from him today and I was able to verify it and the damage on it is 85.

It's pointless to dispute over this matter, thanks for updating and fixing my mistakes. I've updated the min TT value as well. You had it incorrectly posted the first time :) 50% of 9704 is 4852 and you put 4825 it just goes to show that even everybody can make mistakes!

~Danimal

I didn't enter a minimum value, I removed the incorrect 4825 which you had input.

I didn't enter a minimum value, I removed the incorrect 4825 which you had input.

Okay, well I'm an idiot! :hammer: I guess you are just too perfect at everything you do Oleg :laugh:

~Danimal

while you're at it, you can update the Vivo Ur200 stats..
It's maxed below lvl 50, I'm very sure of that & if I recall correctly I changed it once to the correct lvl (wich I forgot)
I assume it maxed somewhere around lvl 48.9 or 49.1
Forgot my account info so not much I can do about it for now:)
Any way to see who changed it & what the original value was?

Any way to see who changed it & what the original value was?
Click on the "history" tab on the items info page, or maybe that's just possible when you are logged in

Back