Question: UR175: Use as soon as rec level?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
I am getting close to level 39 Paramedic, and wanted to see if it makes sense to just grab U175 and start using it, or level up more so as to use it more efficiently?

In other words, is the really unmaxed UR175 still better than UR125 to use?

no its not .. at least not to me since I have the mod fap guess skills where nerfed so it took me all this time (un chipped) to get to lvl 39 my reload with the 175 is like 11 out of 20?

I just use the fap to skill with and hunt with my mod fap... I was told that lvl 44 is really needed to make the fap work...

with that said and the fap only working for me at 1/2 speed I cant really say you should be hunting with the fap..

I think it'd give more skillgains, so yes, I would prefer unmaxed UR175 over maxed UR125.

Not for combat heals, maybe just use in between mobs for skilling?

I would stick with the 125

fap_omg.jpg

......search....button....

from my experience no,

BUT I always have 2 faps used at one time

1 SIB with slow reload for non critial heals that I try and use as much as possible

2 maxed fap for when I really need it

the 175 I found started to get actually usable at about 16 uses anything less you get frustrated with the shitty speed but using slow faps as much as possible is something you need to get used to when skilling L faps

I just use the fap to skill with and hunt with my mod fap... I was told that lvl 44 is really needed to make the fap work...

I maxed mine at 44.99 Paramedic

ur175maxed.gif

fap_omg.jpg

......search....button....

If i read this correctly this means SIB does not give you any extra skills when you have have not maxed it.

It seems that SIB means nothing else than that you are in the profesional level range of the SIB item in question where any gain in profession level gives you a usage bonus as to having it maxed sooner.

Interesting.

I have maxed the UR125(L) still far away from even using the UR175(L).
But i was not planning on using the UR175(L) untill my average heal/sec on it will be higher then the UR125(L).

Cheers
Siam

From my experience as a fapper, if you climb on the L faps scale your paramedic profession will increase at a steady rate.

If you just entered in the SIB period of the UR175, I don't think it's worth using it in combat yet. It's too slow to be of any real use. Wait until you can have at least a speed of 15-16 on it then you can use it more intensely.

For now I think it's best to use ur125 as the main fap and ur175 for healing when the mob is dead and you have no more mobs on you.

On the other hand, you can use ur175 as a main fap on smaller mobs. Fapping speed is not as important on small mobs as on bigger ones so you can do just fine with it.

I used, for a long period of time, ur125 on drones when I had 15 heals/second, wearing kobold+3b, to skill paramedic faster.

Regards,
Sitram

is the really unmaxed UR175 still better than UR125 to use?

Depends what you mean by "better".
In general an unmaxed FAP will give you more skills than a maxed FAP - so if you want more skills use the UR 175
In general an unmaxed FAP is far less economical than a maxed FAP - so if you want to save PED continue with the UR125.
On the other hand the markup seems to be much higher on the 125. Only way to be sure is to buy one and try it. If you find it is not as good as you hoped you can always leave it in storage for a while.

OK good stuff, thanks people.

So what I am getting is level 39 does not mean anything, really need to be level 44 to 45 to use the 175 normally.

Should have bought First Aid when it was cheap long time ago I guess:)

OK good stuff, thanks people.

So what I am getting is level 39 does not mean anything, really need to be level 44 to 45 to use the 175 normally.

Should have bought First Aid when it was cheap long time ago I guess:)

Whats wrong with hunting in pvp for sk80, btw?

Well mainly the fact that I really hate PVP:)

no its not .. at least not to me since I have the mod fap guess skills where nerfed so it took me all this time (un chipped) to get to lvl 39 my reload with the 175 is like 11 out of 20?

Why would you want to use the UR175 if you have a mod fap? :scratch2:

Yes, crazy is in my soc, but the rest of us dont like pvp

Back