• Urban Sprinting

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Annoying Devil

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
I do now

Jus point and click!:handgun: muhuhahaha

Nah its ok I have played before.

nice,i own a field with 3 m8's :yay: we started making games in october,we're going now to organize a tournment :)
check out our video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4h1-vURwxQ

Fantastic!

Much better than what I have ever participated in lol! Capture the flag. Fantastic. Three places I think are the most sore to get hit are Breast(just cause i am female) Knuckles and inner thigh.. oh the inner thigh....:(

Fantastic!

Much better than what I have ever participated in lol! Capture the flag. Fantastic. Three places I think are the most sore to get hit are Breast(just cause i am female) Knuckles and inner thigh.. oh the inner thigh....:(

we got atm 2 fields,on to make the capture of the flag and the other is on a hill,a conquer the fortress game :D
ppl who go there play love it :) working on a 3rd megablast field :yay:
last game we had,a guy got hitted right in the balls..he was like :eyecrazy: :scared:
places where hurts me more its in the leg (shin part,lol) and around the shourlders...rest is rock and keep on rolling

Lol i could get shot in the bum and probably feel nothing.. Tis numb from all the people slapping it....

My mother
My father...

My grandparents... o_O the whole family!

lolol :laugh: you have just rised into my hotties top :D
your a pervert hottie that plays paintball with a good sense of humour :yay:
*cheers*

Lol ty! You hear that sob you got yourself a Keeper!!!:laugh:

eheh,i'm glad i got all the protections from the paintball so i wont get hurt when some1 try to kill me :D

Paint ball versus bullet dont seem very fair lol:eek:

oh boy,i'm lost :scared:
now i will never get my uber :eek:

Haha I voted for Urban Sprinting.. fkn class! :laugh:

oh well,its time for me to go sleep,going to sleep thinking if i can outrun a security dude or if i can fill my whole street with dog poop :laugh:
ciao :)
oh,and Sob,peace dude ;)

Ahh,,, Gotta love Balls of Steel

Neg and his Urban springint is best!

Lol...never seen anything like those two. They were great, but i laughed more at the devil one...lol!

I just saw this thread, am a crazy fan of the Annoying Devil. All of their shows were great, right up until the producer squirted Tom Cruise in the face with a trick microphone.. the show was cancelled shortly after that...

yeah i know. Its a shame it was cancled due to that.

Back