Vampiric cloak gives lifesteal!

what bothers me more is why are you looking at its wiener?

Because I like to see before I buy! What lady doesn't?? :smoke:
Oh and fyi, a weiner is something you get at a baseball game snack stand.

Well dang it anyways, now with this news I may set some time aside to forever click to get into the halloween instances again....

I hope that 730 reset they did fixed the instances so they work when I get home tonight. No-one has posted yet if it really fixed the problems or not.

Well dang it anyways, now with this news I may set some time aside to forever click to get into the halloween instances again....

I hope that 730 reset they did fixed the instances so they work when I get home tonight. No-one has posted yet if it really fixed the problems or not.

Haha K-Max! It only happens when the Americans get online. Thats why I went hunting feffox! :p

I dont play other games, so... what exactly is Lifesteal?
You get hp increase?

BTW Kitty, nice comment

I dont play other games, so... what exactly is Lifesteal?
You get hp increase?

BTW Kitty, nice comment

Life steal is an offensive stat that converts a percentage of the physical damage dealt to health regained.

I am glad I pointed this out right away because I think most person would have not noticed that the clothes had a special effect and sold their cloak for way too cheep

Someone should have flagged this thread as nsfw.

Youve also given me a nice idea for my wife tonight. Put a bow on my peepee.

Yes, I said peepee.

Uploaded picture of the "boss mob" you get after using Essence of evil to spawn it. This is from a lvl3 instance.

Nice pics, ty
How the evil essence make him to come, have we to "operate" it, or put it in some place, pls?

(offtopic: wonder why u've an L fap as u already get godfap :laugh:)

Back