Vehicles info, video and facts Thread

Ah and another question!

Does the weight of the person driving the car influence the speed?

no I don't think so

I believe it does. I've been doing some informal testing as well as comparing notes with other drivers during some casual racing and it seems quite evident.

It appears that the carried weight of the avatar, just like the carried weight of in-car storage, effects vehicle performance. Lighter will climb hills faster, while going downhill with extra weight will carry more speed. Overall lighter seems better for overall speed and also off road capability.

:beerchug:

Miles

Also looking for a definite answer on this. Me and my husband bought the same car and we went racing at the New Switz track, but his vehicle clearly out ran mine. The only difference was I had more inventory weight on me then he did.

Also looking for a definite answer on this. Me and my husband bought the same car and we went racing at the New Switz track, but his vehicle clearly out ran mine. The only difference was I had more inventory weight on me then he did.

Im gonna get slapped for this.. but can't stop myself... must comment...

"Female driver?"

*gets his a** handed to him*

So probably weight or can a skill your ava has affect speed?

Im gonna get slapped for this.. but can't stop myself... must comment...

"Female driver?"

*gets his a** handed to him*

So probably weight or can a skill your ava has affect speed?

hands Derid his ass :nutkick: lol maybe that wasn't your ass :laugh:
You have something against women drivers?? :wise: You know there would be more women race car drivers if men weren't so afraid to get their asses beaten :)

was just joking. ;)

There are some real good female drivers. Have that indy driver who is doing well, and also been some good rally drivers.

was just joking. ;)

There are some real good female drivers. Have that indy driver who is doing well, and also been some good rally drivers.

LOL just giving you a hard time :laugh:

LOL just giving you a hard time :laugh:

As a class I newbie I am used to it. I got iron skin and it just rolls off me.

But I cry when nobody can see... :scared:

I have one to!
I Like it! :woohoo:
And I'm really happy that it doesn't lose hp or decay that fast...

Now we wait for boats and planes lol

Back