Verify Beauty Mats Please

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
Hello,

Leeloo & I have been wondering if anyone can verify that Basic Hair Color Sets and Body Fat still drop off of creatures please.

Thank you

Yes, they do.

Looted several of each type out of RT mobs.

Anyone have either of those loot on Caly recently?

Anyone have either of those loot on Caly recently?

Thank you for reply : ) Hope some mobs still drop those loots on Caly, if not, will need to arrange some transport :confused:

I looted quite a few beauty junk... fat mainly and I think it was off of armax or something? I don't recall but this was in December and I was on Calypso if that helps..

~Danimal

I looted quite a few beauty junk... fat mainly and I think it was off of armax or something? I don't recall but this was in December and I was on Calypso if that helps..

~Danimal

Kind of helps, but not sure. Thx though :). Leeloo was saying she was grinding armax and got none :(

Kind of helps, but not sure. Thx though :). Leeloo was saying she was grinding armax and got none :(

Got some off armax in Jan but only (2) out of about 300 kills. Was hunting them at East Scyllic Tp just north of there.

-Bemo-

Got some off armax in Jan but only (2) out of about 300 kills. Was hunting them at East Scyllic Tp just north of there.

-Bemo-

ah kk ty :) not sure if it has changed since then or not. not really familiar with how often they change loots :p

Last edited:
Was shooting some armax end of Feb for the mission. I killed about 150 and didn't get any body fat :mad:

Back