Vermillion Fields tax lowered to 1.99%!!!

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
A few days left until Merry Mayhem and Output Component went really high in price and chances are that it will go up even higher.

Our tests showed in the past Falxangius to be really good for farming OAC, not only for the OAC itself but also for the other loot it drops, like Angel armor parts, Bio IDs, Heart Oil, Kinetic 15 chips and other goodies.

Being one of the biggest LAs with a strong spawn, Holy Molly decided to make the tax as low as 1.9% to make it easier for hunters to farm the highly sought-after spice.

Good luck and have fun!

PS Should you loot a Kinetic Chip 15 with high tiers, get in contact with me, will pay nice markup for it

Last edited:
This is still going. Output is high and looks like it will get even higher with more mayhem activity.

Its not good to farm anything on taxed LA, you can get t6 and outputs from corno, also warlock and primordial drops em without tax, primo has supremacy, corno has vain and genesis tesla UL in loot, just drop the tax to 1% :-

Its not good to farm anything on taxed LA, you can get t6 and outputs from corno, also warlock and primordial drops em without tax, primo has supremacy, corno has vain and genesis tesla UL in loot, just drop the tax to 1% :-
I mean, kudos for sharing all your ideas, but do you ever test anything yourself or you simply sit and read droplists from wiki? Big Falx at 1.99% tax are very likely better in terms of net markup (after taking tax into account as "spent markup") per turnover compared to untaxed Cornoanterion and Warlock at current markups, just as an example.

"very likely" back at you, how i see it, if one gets 95% avg back like on i see many gets on logs, that 2% is like 40% more money lost over time on avg for such a player? Guessing, havent tested anything, like single mob or thing with really with big numbers 100k's? Maybe hunted now for over 100k, but i cant say a single mob that is 100% sure profitable, i know some markups, i share those, better to get some than none

Last edited:
"very likely" back at you, how i see it, if one gets 95% avg back like on i see many gets on logs, that 2% is like 40% more money lost over time on avg for such a player?
Cornoanterion might push 3% average mu, Warlock certainly does not.
If big Falx with 1.99% tax has 5% mu that will be the better choice. (5-1.99 = 3.01 > 3)
That's the comparison I am doing, nothing else. I am not claiming any of these alternatives are actually profitable.

What I was trying to say is that it is not always black or white. If enough markup to offset, taxed mobs can work out. And even if wiki says a certain mob drops a certain material or item, it does not mean it's enough quantity to have any tangible impact.

Back