Version Update 10.0.11 Content List

Any idea on how long it might be before we get a teleporter in New Switzerland again? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds definitely want to know...

Any idea on how long it might be before we get a teleporter in New Switzerland again? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds definitely want to know...

there is one there. Very hard to find though, you have to run north and around the first mountain. look on entropedia to see exaxt location.

It's makes no sense

MA you still havent fixed the insain fog in the south east corner of eudoria that occurs using low or medium shaders :mad:

the aria near fort troy and east sillica Mountain, that's the eviserator spawn
i encourage others to go there ( even the T.P.s ) and try putting the shaders on low or medium to check it out.

it's clearly a "bug" made when edditing the values set when using the level editor so it cant be too much of a problem to fix

you claimed you fixed a fiew updates ago and it's still there!

now ither i'm using the wrong drivers :scratch2: or your clearly lieing

so what is it ?

otherwise thanks for the updates, much apreciated

edit : your able to just select one entety, a TP, and move it down and re render the map. how hard is it to select the fog box in that aria and edit it ?

Even though I've got 2Gb of ram and the loader is telling me its ok I'm now getting the flashing red symbol in the chat window telling me I don't have enough ram. Once was enough but every ten seconds is over kill.

EU is currently using 1.2Gb while standing at a tp, I'm not even moving and no one else is around.

I think a little more memory optimisation is needed. I swear usage has gone up on my system not down.

You are running low on system memory

One warning is enough.

edit: as a test I changed the graphics settings to Very High and the memory usage went down by 200Mb :scratch: the exact opposite of what it was telling me to do.

Last edited:
Back