Version Update 10.3.1 Content List

Is just me and some friends that see every texture flat and grayish and the draw distance is reduced?
for example, in New Swiss and Limnadian area the terrain is almost white, in Shinnok the terrain is light brown etc... the vegetation has its colour but not the landscape.

I'm playing with high settings for all options

I posted this in another thread already but thought more would find it usefull here

http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe

the direct download link for the patch.

To be used with care as I'm assuming that it requires the small patch that followed the 3gb one so only use when you know you need it.

For future reference it seems the update files are placed in the root of the web url so you just need the filename of the patch and add it to 'http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/'

btw its 688MB so downloading it through the client loader isn't great as you can't pause it.

Last edited:
All the ground effects are bright white like icy snow since the last patch. I don't know what is going on. I have updated all my video drivers and tried every video setting in game. It all worked fine yesterday. What gives???

I had no problems downloading and installing the patch, but now there are textures missing. I logged in to Enchida and the service station was all gray inside and out but the terminals and NPCs were textured as well as the TP and everything else...

Cheers :beerchug:

Bloody hell, take a few steps forward, and take another big step backward. I can't log-in anymore! My client will just hang on the log-in screen whenever I try to log-in now. I've tried re-installing, and it hasn't helped yet, but I'm going to keep trying anyway... I've been trying to log-in for some CP hunting since morning and SGA items are finally dropping on CP now and I'm stuck staring at an authorization message, any help?...

Anyone else gets this wierd error where all avatar item textures are missing ?

Everyone is gray (no not gay ... just Gray as in no color)

I've got that with the ground, it's got no colour but i grey, no matter where I go. The rest is fine and really well textured and all, not gonna complain, I can see the mobs kilometers away now, lol

for some reason I'm downloading 3.0 patch again lol not
sure if this is right but whatever.. Typical MA update junk!!
You think a multi million dollar company can can get the DL right!

MA gives updates then something else is broke!!

Why can't MA do this right the first time??

I had to resync my gold card and now my gold card is locked. Oh im tired of all this MA BS Updates!!!

Just junk!!!

going back to play left 4 dead 2!!!

Last edited:
Back