Version Update 10.6.3 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.3
2009-12-22

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

* Improved client stability

* Adjusted the light level for avatar creation on lower graphic settings

* Fixed the texture on the event terminal

* Added a sound effect that plays when item enhancers are consumed

* Fixed an issue with vegetation that caused the client to freeze around treasure island.

KNOWN ISSUES

* The texture of the Elf shoes are currently broken

* Vegetation gets different colors depending on the time of day

* Occasionally while patching you may get an error message stating "The client loader is already running". This is a known error with the previous client loader, and has been fixed in this patch. However, until you successfully patch you may repeatedly encounter this error. You may attempt to patch several times until it works, or, if you prefer, you can download a repair installer from:

http://download.entropiauniverse.com/clientloader_update.exe

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Christmas presents :D
Even if the Elf shoes are broken :laugh:

please make the elf shoes red, please make the elf shoes red, please make the elf shoes red so they match my other christmas stuff :D

please make the elf shoes red, please make the elf shoes red, please make the elf shoes red so they match my other christmas stuff :D

sorry but all elf shoes ive seen in RL are green, so, guess i will give a preemptive sorry! (maybe in Sweden elf shoe's are red, i don't know never been there)

But the funniest thing has to be giving a broken xmas present. :yay:

But the funniest thing has to be giving a broken xmas present. :yay:

Gotta love it. "Here is your gift... it doesn't work... we will fix is soon (tm)"

Back