Vivo T15 vs Mindforce Chip cost

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
What is the cost to heal with Vivo T15 vs Similar heal capacity mindforce chip? I will be using my own sweats done by me so keep that cost in mind for mindforce chip.

And what mindforce chip should I start with to get SIB benefits?

the assumption "i sweat myself" in a RCE game is misleading, if you use it should account the lost profit opportunity.
second point is that Healing chip (apart the 4000+ ped one Restoration "Heal over time" from mission Galactica use the "ammo" mindforce purchased at TT.

in the specific, T15 vivo has eco factor 10 that is 10 points per pec as cost of healing
and heals 14.29 HP per second (data from entropiawiki)

NO REGENERATION CHIP IS BETTER
restoration chips are, keep in mind that the HIGH markup that they bear can make them less economic tho.

if you look on entropiawiki

and filter for
"heal/pec" > 10
"Heal/second" > 14.29
you can see all the possible upgrades. (they are not cheap :)

Last edited:
restoration are "HOT" or Heal over time chips the healing is diluted into some seconds
regeneration chips are like FAPs they output healing all at once
i consider them both "heal chips"
none of the "regeneration" (they work like T15) is better.
some of the "restoration" is.

What is the cost to heal with Vivo T15 vs Similar heal capacity mindforce chip? I will be using my own sweats done by me so keep that cost in mind for mindforce chip.

And what mindforce chip should I start with to get SIB benefits?
Regen chips use synthetic ME. So your sweat will be useless for that.

Adj restoration chip uses normal ME. So you could use your sweat for that.
This is one the most economic healing tools available.

what do you guys think would be a fair price for Vivo T15 based on comparison vs regen 6?

Vivo T15:
heal/pec - 10
heal/second - 14.29

compared to Regen 6 (these goes for around tt+170 nowadays I think):
heal/pec - 7.88
heal/second - 16.04

@ svako Vivo S10 is free and hs better eco and similar heal per second......
index.php

thx for the info :)

I wouldnt say the S10 has similar heal/sec as the regen 6, regen 6 is almost twice so the T15 is slightly better I'd say than the S10.
If Regen 6 goes for just under 200 I'd guess the T15 might fetch between 300-500? Depending on tier etc? Not my forte this but, anyway.

thx for all the opinions and sorry for turning this thread to price check :)

i am using a base 2600 paid tt+15
and cyrene Heart VI (that seems bugged and not returning heal cost) frommission reward
that are as nik-eles says some more powerful than S10 that is all in all for off-combat regen
and use (L)heal chips with a 85B (20% extender) implan
for the small use of heal (i dont hunt very big monster)
i think that before using 500 MU would take very long.
probably all depends on amount of healing required also.
for few click per hour a 2600 deliver 42 heal and cost a bit more but it is ALWAYS 42

If you have the PED to invest, go with an EMT modified fap or an Adjusted Fast Aid Pack. The extra investment will be worth it and you will pay it off when migration comes around again by taking on healing jobs. People don't tend to pay for the service of VivoT15s or Regen chips.

If you have the PED to invest, go with an EMT modified fap or an Adjusted Fast Aid Pack. The extra investment will be worth it and you will pay it off when migration comes around again by taking on healing jobs. People don't tend to pay for the service of VivoT15s or Regen chips.
I'm more in the seller position in this price check :) Crafted one today so thinking about correct price for sale since I have no real use for it and someone might.

Back