FYI: VTOL and pvp3

Wed

Elite
Society
GΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell
Did some testing today in pvp3 and at 680 meters above ground the air isnt contaminated anymore and non pvp :)
To fly from ground to 680 meters takes around 30 seconds. So if you want to fly over pvp3 without a toxic shot, be sure to be higher then 680 meters up :) havent tested if same apply in pvp4 yet.

Edit:
Just did the test in pvp4 and it shows as pvp all the way up to max hights, go guess you cant fly over pvp4 without a shot.

Cheers!:cool:

Last edited:
Thanxzz for the info.

greeetings.

bidgeal

Did some testing today in pvp3 and at 680 meters above ground the air isnt contaminated anymore and non pvp :)
To fly from ground to 680 meters takes around 30 seconds. So if you want to fly over pvp3 without a toxic shot, be sure to be higher then 680 meters up :) havent tested if same apply in pvp4 yet.

Cheers!:cool:

thanks, good to know :)

How do you know how high you are?

If you press P for position it also shows height :wise:

Wonder what would happen if you fly through toxic, then die...

does the VTOL crash? If so... how much damage will it take from max alt?

And....

would you be able to retrieve it if it crashes somewhere, but you are not entirely sure where....?

would you be able to retrieve it if it crashes somewhere, but you are not entirely sure where....?

There is a button in the action library that let you retrieve a vehicle from anywhere back to storage. Same happens when you log out but leave you vehicle parked somewhere (after some time i believe)

Wonder what would happen if you fly through toxic, then die...

does the VTOL crash? If so... how much damage will it take from max alt?

And....

If you jump out of your vtol in mid air it falls to the ground and takes no damage though you do when you land (unless you land in the ocean) - I have not tested it but think the same thing might happen if you die because you do not have a toxic shot.

If you jump out of your vtol in mid air it falls to the ground and takes no damage though you do when you land (unless you land in the ocean) - I have not tested it but think the same thing might happen if you die because you do not have a toxic shot.

The VTOL does take damage if it bounces, rolls or bumps things when it hits the ground. ;)

The VTOL does take damage if it bounces, rolls or bumps things when it hits the ground. ;)

good to know, I was jumping out in relatively flat areas so did not experience that aspect!

Back