Waiting since 22nd Sept 2013 - Please process withdrawal

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
When I sold my big unlimited MF chips plus few other things I had just under 20K peds on card.

I gave 10K back to the pool, was going to withdrawal the other 10K peds when I only had 3K left on card, but gave the game another chance and cancelled that withdrawal.

That 3K went fast so decided to pull the 10K out of the game in the end on 22nd Sept 2013.

All withdrawal peds are from deposits, I rarely trade. I do not see the problem, and there is no answers from support.

Please commit for processing.

thanks

Rick

Edit: Oh just nvm.

Yeah its only $1K but I need it, been running down peds to be honest last 6 months and cleaned store almost completely apart from a few clothes. I've been very stubborn about this withdrawal, refusing to even think about a decent level of activity until it's sorted.

I've had some good entertainment here, although it's incredible how unstressed I've become not playing hardcore anymore. Slightly bitter didn't loot that cool item over all those years, but had some sweet oil hofs at times.

It's been an experience :)

I contributed well to the game over the years, helped MA big time with cash flow.

Still got my 311K of skills, so hey might give it another good go in the future.

Anyhow lets see if they push any buttons first.

Laters, and hof it up.

Rick

Wait till after MM, they may have the money then, if the queue for withdrawals isn't too long :)

"only" around 50 workdays actually.... u should get it soon.

maybe next time ask one of the old members that still get their withdrawals during 2 or 3 days, using an old time withdrawal feature :) (oh, i forgot to mention... old players never had any advantages... at least they say that :laugh: )

December in sweden.
Prolly just the season , Swedisch people are quite big on their social gatherings and holiday's (hence the big summerbrake).

Tomorrow my withdrawal will make 50 business days.

It is much smaller, but at this point might be wise just to cancel it and blast the peds inside the game. For me MA is showing all signs of bankruptcy and might not survive next year. IF they will give priority for very large sums for certain people against the queue, we will never know.

Their stubbornness to change and add lots of things in game which are not manageable anymore instead of fixing the damn bugs will be their undoing. Maybe some players are indeed 10 year olds for who new things lose appeal after 2 days, but I'm sure most can cope with just a large content update per year.

Some seems to consider 1000$ peanuts - just prove how out of touch some are with the reality. Most of them are the same with the ones grinding the same things for years with the same 2-3 guns and cannot be bothered to look at what the others 95% of the players are facing.

Kinda MA way of thinking: 10000 ped? Pfff, fuggedaboutit!

Update:

My withdrawal is now displaying "committed". Not checked in-game the last few days to be honest, but it was obviously triggered sometime this week.

Thank You MA

Rick

No money for me either....seems small ones get processed but medium & big ones wait longer. Rick 10 K peds was commited, mine medium 120 K peds is still pending ( it was sooner ). I wonder how much more waiting for 1M peds... at least 60 busisnes days ( 3 months normal days )

Then maybe do many smaller withdrawals?:)

I think Money Laundering gets involved in bigger transactions, maybe above 10K USD or so

Various busines days calculators shoe that I am between 75 and 80 day. Sent another suport case wchich i hope they normally answer rather than close instantly :/

Back