Want to rent: Sleipnir MK 1

Fawkes

Old
Edward Fawkes Blake
I'd like to rent a Sleipnir MK I on a monthly basis, if anyone have a spare that is just collecting dust. I don't have the free capital to invest in one myself and I would be willing to pay a small monthly fee for the rent.

I'll of course return it in full repaired condition and sign a rent agreement here on the forum for all to see.

Thank you!

uh... you do know that vehicles are L and cannot be repaired? You can fix the SI, but you cannot fix the TT value if you decrease it.

uh... you do know that vehicles are L and cannot be repaired? You can fix the SI, but you cannot fix the TT value if you decrease it.

Sorry I did not know that, I thought they were repairable.

Yes but TT value only drops if you are attacked. If you are just a bad driver and collide into rocks & such it only decreases SI which can be repaired. You could put in your contract that you will pay back X% MU of any decrease in TT value. Just a thought...

99% of slepnirs have max tt and it stays that way...

Basically, as long as you stay out of PVP zones,
the TT value of the Sleipnir can not be decreased (yet).

Basically, as long as you stay out of PVP zones,
the TT value of the Sleipnir can not be decreased (yet).

Although I HAVE seen a bug where if you get into the vehicle at the same time as a mob is attacking you, they will sometimes actually hit the vehicle. (But this is a very rare occurrence..)

Although I HAVE seen a bug where if you get into the vehicle at the same time as a mob is attacking you, they will sometimes actually hit the vehicle. (But this is a very rare occurrence..)

I guess that is good to know.

So I guess it wouldn't be impossible with a renting agreement as long as it includes a clause for TT decay (even if it's very rare).

Reply if anyone is interested.

So I guess it wouldn't be impossible with a renting agreement as long as it includes a clause for TT decay (even if it's very rare).

Reply if anyone is interested.

Most players will unfortunately not rent out without collateral as the renter can actually "steal" the vehicle with no real way for the player to ever get it back. If you borrow something to someone you are solely responsible for getting it back, MA will not take any responsibility for recovering items borrowed to other players as MA counts it as a participant to participant trade as it gos through the trade system. The EULA states that all trades between players is final and will not be reversed by them.

Try looking for a pilot available in your time zone that also offers a per hour rate to fly you around. A good place to start is the services section on the forum

Most players will unfortunately not rent out without collateral as the renter can actually "steal" the vehicle with no real way for the player to ever get it back.

My idea was to post a screenshot of the trade, and a verification of both players. And same on the return. If I would not return it on agreed date I'd be outed on the forum as a scammer directly with evidence. However no, it wouldn't bring the item back. So I do understand the hesitation.

Could I get some opinions on what might be a fair monthly rent?

Back