WANTED (EFD Bounty) II

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
This silly thread was created at the request of Fopsie.

My Bounty is on FOPSIE and the bounty for 7K EFD is for the first person to post a screenie showing FOPSIE's death.

If you want to find the original thread search for "DIE KOMMANDO" or the thread with almost the same title or follow this link : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pvp/152480-wanted-efd-bounty.html#post1902401

Thank you.

ps.: The screenies must say you killed him. Otherwise it's no fun....

Current bounty stands at : 9.5K EFD
(Donating : Fopsie, Alien, Lee, Woesie, Proxim, Myself, Griekie)

Last edited:
Oh crap, double-clicky (Broken but I love it so refuse to believe it's broken) mouse awarded twice.. Add 1k EFD to the bounty :D

And sorry for the award-spam :(

Thank you Finnigan...I couldn't have said it better myself....Me and Prox will support you all the way.

Thanks thats all I asked for, a bit late for the other thread so the bounty has been moved to a clean thread dedicated to pics with a link back to this one. Ill be someware on amathera this weekend hunting miners. come get me :yay:

Last edited:
He He new rocket launcher and ammo bought, Armor repaired, Axe Sharpened.... time for a manhunt:D

fopsie is a hard person to find lol

Sooo, basically you don't have to kill him, let a mob kill him and take a screenie of his DEATH only? :p

fopsie is a hard person to find lol

Lol with such a big bounty on my head of coarse I wont be easy to find and wont revile my exact location. You can find me some ware between LAs on Amathera this weekend. Ill be following some mining paths and TP run paths. Expect fire if you approach me, that is if I don’t storm you on sight and open fire. ;)

12431-wantedposter.jpg

Last edited:
No matter how the kill take place ;)

So I can then add mob train, thought I would give you guys a chance and choice and protect the newbie members at swamp camp but ok more carnage for me :wtg:

this guy just killed me and said you can pay the bounty out to me LOL

Last edited:
You can use a mobtrain...but dont get innocent people involve...I know how it feels...Desember month was hell for me at Nea's with Fopsie and his mobtrains....

Wakka Wakka....

I are Wearing Pant.... :laugh:

Sorry But I wan to make this clear.

Reread the first post 9.5K on Fopsie and the screenie must say you jou killed him ...

That is all ... mob trains are for children and noobs .. too many innocents get hurt.

Oh, And ofcourse it is common sense that getting yourself killed by a mod doens't count. I could have gotten my bounty already ...

You can use a mobtrain...but dont get innocent people involve...I know how it feels...Desember month was hell for me at Nea's with Fopsie and his mobtrains....

Sorry But I wan to make this clear.

Reread the first post 9.5K on Fopsie and the screenie must say you jou killed him ...

That is all ... mob trains are for children and noobs .. too many innocents get hurt.

Your General said its ok 2 times :lolup:

Oh, And ofcourse it is common sense that getting yourself killed by a mod doens't count. I could have gotten my bounty already ...

Duuuuuh :duh:

Last edited:
i really loved the thread.. . bounty things rock man..
keep goin .. and add some more names.. HEHEhe

Your General said its ok 2 times :lolup:

Yes To kill her ... not to kill you .. remember this thread is about my bounty on you and not your bounty on us.
If you want to discuss others killing us, would you mind doing this in YOUR thread please ... ;)

Thank you. and now back to waiting for no kills to happen ...

Sooo, basically you don't have to kill him, let a mob kill him and take a screenie of his DEATH only? :p

Cali asked and she responded, doubt that she would ask about the bounty on you guys heads here.

So yes I am discussing the bounty on my head. Ill go as my presence here upsets you to much even when its on topic. LOL and try again

Last edited:
I agree with Finnigan. Mobtrain is for children. We are going with Finnigan's rules.

Cali asked and she responded, doubt that she would ask about the bounty on you guys heads here.

So yes I am discussing the bounty on my head. Ill go as my presence here upsets you to much even when its on topic. LOL and try again

Your comments and discussion don't upset me. Go ahead .. it's a free for all forum.

I was thinking of explaining exactly who said what in response to whom but never mind.

Read the first post of this Thread. Those are the rules. Just do it and post a screenie.

No other bullshit and no whinning.

Fopsie made his choice and for that I respect him. The rest is up to each individual.

I don't want to discuss the how's and why's.

(ps.: You (Fopsie) got upset about people discussing on your thread but don't mind doing the same on another thread ? OK . No problem ... Discussions here are free for all.)

if i kill him with a TT opalo, do i get a bonus?

Very nice screenie .. is that HD1040 ?
:yay::laugh::wtg:

Very nice response but I hope you understand that from the poor quality I can't make out his face. Very sorry but do come again when you have a better screenie ...

But still ... here' s 100EFD for the effort ...

(sorry for others but this was the first attempt ...)

lol, you forgot the pms and soc chat saying gz

narfi

so, should i c if i can get the screenshot even clearer?

lol, of course

narfi

lol, looks good!

you should enter my Kilroy Screenshot event (link in my signature)

narfi

Wow you are really improving the quality ... but I see great talent in you ... I urge you to go just a little further .. I know you can do it .. come on !!!!
Give it all and then a bit more ....

Back