WANTED (EFD Bounty)

What should be done with generals husbend bounty (+1000 EFD)

• Add to generals bounty (2000 EFD)

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Add to regular bounty (250 EFD *10)

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Add to killspree bounty (3657 EFD)

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Create mobtrain bounty

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Something els

Votes: 14 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awww, come on guys. This is only for fun. As Fopsie said, in PVP 1 & 2 and Amethera nothing really bad is going to happen to you...

I think as Narfi says, it add a new element of fun to the game.

:yay:

I would love taking out Woesie or Proxim if he ever gets te guts to get back into the game... (that is a challenge for you who cannot read between the lines...)

I think I saw Finnigan in pvp 4 not long ago, but I avoided contact as I new Akon was near. but might have been someone with a similar name I dont pay that close of attention.

The problem with this whole bounty is that of the two people you are actually trying to pk one hasn't been online for a long time and the other rarely or never goes into pvp.

At this moment we have probably 8 really active members and of those only three of us go into pvp alot so, its either going to be me, Griekie or Finnigan who gets the raw end of this deal....:scratch2:

Like I said. A friend of my enemy is my enemy. Everyone has to go into PVP some time on amathera.

Your rage seems a bit pointless as its been months since you left the soc. and I think unless you chalenge either Woesie or Proxim directly this is going to drag out forever.

The longer it takes the bigger the bounty. Really its no fun challenging someone to a duel as who ever loses can just carry on normally afterwards. Being killed some ware random in PVP can set that person way back on what ever it was their doing and the normal adrenalin rush you get from spotting your target in PVP is way more fun then the one you get from a predetermined fight.

Enough said, if someone wants to claim there EFD they are welcome to try to kill me. :handgun:

That’s the spirit :wtg: I think your fellow soc members can learn how to grow a spine from you.

I have just donated a 1000EFD !!! Go get some Kommando heads :p

Ouch...!!!

Hi Everyone, I am Woesie (Die Kommando's General). full ingame names : 'Liefie Woesie Klopper'.
Thanks for Tuning In for this weeks Episode... :wave: :laugh:

This would have been the funniest thing I ever came across, if it didn't involve the fact that Fopsie clearly stated he has a Issue with me and Proxim, and then involves everyone in the SOC of which all are good friends. Why involve everyone in the SOC... including Our 2 children playing EU, that has had nothing but the utmost respect for You, how low can you go, this just doesn't make sense!!! :confused: :scratch2:
If it would bring a end to this bickering and make such a huge difference in Your life.... Save some EFD and we meet you for a graceful ingame death... :nutkick:
This POST is just a small portion to show people how childish You are Fopsie.
On a funny note... Fopsie left the SOC over 6 month's ago out of his own free will and there was nothing left unsaid, and not once have we received a email or Phone call (of which he has both ) telling Us of his ordeal to cope with this 'Misplaced Rage' or 'Self Rejection'... or what ever has brought this on...

Hope this places a bit more light on the subject.... and hopefully, Me and Proxim can take One for the Team... :wtg:
I don't intend to keep posting here to explain any off Die Kommando's actions, or justify who did what. Hope You find some way to resolve Your bitterness Fopsie, but please keep the rest of the SOC out of this...
To all Die Kommando's so called Friends... you can always call '08600 PK A FRIEND' and leave Us a message... hehehehe

Have Fun Everyone... and remember to 'Brush'... :sweat:

:yay:
Yay! So were on then!!!

Lets have some fun everyone!!!:wtg:

For the Record :

I DO NOT want to be exempt from the Wanted list as Fopsie suggested.

I am part of a soc and I remain loyal to them.

(

How many times do I have to say this.
A FRIEND OF MY ENEMY IS MY ENEMY.
Hopefully you got it now. Any questions about that can be filed in the i'm lost section.

It seems some ppl is taking this up way to seriously.

Getting some conflicting information here :scratch2: Woesies post here and some skype logs where it says you guys called your lawyer to open an internet slander case against me? My Attorneys almost wet them selfs from laughter when I sent them the logs.

I especially love the amount of times you call me childish and then you go and do stuff like making a lawsuit because I gave an explanation of my previous actions in my defense. I probably already have a support case against me logged at calypso support.

FFS this is a game get over yourselves. It makes no difference to me if you get pkd by me or by anyone else it doesn't even matter to me if you get pked ever as it wont change a thing between us. This is something for the other players in EU to have fun like an ongoing event, you just happen to have the bad luck of being my previous soc and having a leader that I lost every grain of respect towards.

If I wanted to make a thread to damage your rep I would have made one dumped everything damaging I have about you guys and not beet around the bush with it. The only ones damaging your socs rep is your own soc.

If anyone els wants to make a discussion go do it on another thread as this is a bounty thread and not a discussion thread. Your welcome to link back that thread to this one.
O BTW for those that keep moaning the generals children was intended as a Joke reflecting my evil RP ways like the mafia taking down an entire family line.

Last edited:
How many times do I have to say this.
Hopefully you got it now. Any questions about that can be filed in the i'm lost section.

It seems some ppl is taking this up way to seriously.

Getting some conflicting information here :scratch2: Woesies post here and some skype logs where it says you guys called your lawyer to open an internet slander case against me? My Attorneys almost wet them selfs from laughter when I sent them the logs.

I especially love the amount of times you call me childish and then you go and do stuff like making a lawsuit because I gave an explanation of my previous actions in my defense. I probably already have a support case against me logged at calypso support.

FFS this is a game get over yourselves. It makes no difference to me if you get pkd by me or by anyone else it doesn't even matter to me if you get pked ever as it wont change a thing between us. This is something for the other players in EU to have fun like an ongoing event, you just happen to have the bad luck of being my previous soc and having a leader that I lost every grain of respect towards.

If I wanted to make a thread to damage your rep I would have made one dumped everything damaging I have about you guys and not beet around the bush with it. The only ones damaging your socs rep is your own soc.

If anyone els wants to make a discussion go do it on another thread as this is a bounty thread and not a discussion thread. Your welcome to link back that thread to this one.
O BTW for those that keep moaning the generals children was intended as a Joke reflecting my evil RP ways like the mafia taking down an entire family line.

I agree whole-heartedly.

Now, lets earn some EFD!!! :handgun:

hahaha, i would never have guessed that there would be a bounty out on their heads :D

One main thing that i remember from Die Kommando is that whenever there was a difference of opinion one was always insulted and said that you are the one who is wrong and the problems were never resolved. a insult they always liked to use was "your so childish, grow up", yet from there actions and statements one could see that there is some sort of irony (the type where a child will always think something is childish, yet when they grow up, they do the same).

Die Kommando changed alot over the years, the SOC that was started changed so much that even they guy who founded the SOC does not want to have anything to do with the SOC.

Irony is that i was always "smacked" for swearing by Woesie, but when her husband swore, she always said "LOL" and trust me, the words he used is those you dont utter in polite company, especially not when a member of the opposite sex is online. From there the arguments started and it was said that i have no respect for the female members of the SOC, etc... When one wants to defend yourself, you were always the one who has to shut up, because you were wrong. I remember once a new member joined the SOC, the first time he saw me online, he started attacking me in SOC chat, Woesie and Proxim was online at the time, they just said "LOL" (thats almost all they can say... that and "you so childish, grow up"), when i wanted to defend myself, i was told that the other player is older than me and i must show him respect and grow up and not talk back...

I can still remember, Proxim quit EU a couple of times because his wife is more highly skilled than he was (real mature, i must say). The SOC was in a constant termoil in terms of who exactly is the leader. I can still remember, we use to joke that Proxim has the title of General, but his wife calls the shots (real leadership there, i must say).

Treatment like that was endured by a lot of the members, it is because of poor leadership skills from the General, unfairnes within the SOC in terms of treatment of members and constant attacks on members that caused the SOC to split in two. Leaving Die Kommando is the best thing i have ever done in EU.

To put a bounty on their heads is a bit drastic, but thats what makes Fopsie unique :) Fospie HOOAH to you! :cool:

now, where are proof of the kills? :wtg:

I also want to see some failed bounty attempts. LOL you guys with the bounty could get some good rep out of this but instead it seems everyone except originally Mordrell and now Finnigan chose to take that path.

man this thread has been totally hijacked by BS that I wanted to avoid in here, well now to late.

*sits back and wait for the first screenies*

Last edited:
Sorry folks...

WOW!

I must go on-line more often. You mean I missed out on all this juicy fun. :D ...on second thoughts, I was probably head-down-bum-up busy mining while this was going on. LOL

I mine east of Wolf's on Amethera ... if you feel you can't take me with my Vigi armor I got back from Snipe before he quit , just shout a hello and ask me to strip. :) I will gladly. (and thanks Snipe - ;D) - for returning the armor that is, not the quiting bit)

The only prob is ... and this is a HUGE problem ... I am not on-line that often anymore. I kinda got bored with the game...was waiting for the CryEngine update before I give it another go. Maybe I make a concerted effort to return to get blown a bit ... I mean blown away folks. :D

Oh yes, almost forgot ... Hello Fopsie, hello Snipe. :ahh:

Last edited:
it was Nemi, not Vigi... n00b :p

:woot: glad to hear, hello and welcome back Stikker :wtg:

Were all bored for the CryEngine update, this should give a bit of spice while the wait is on. I cant wait to explore PVP after the update as I know theres going to be a lot of ppl waiting for me guns in the hand. Lol fox hunting season. be ironic if the soc (Fox hunt) gets me

Last edited:
lol oops now i see why the vote is still open. should have been the 7th of the 6th month not the other way arround

Last edited:
Hello Snipe, Hello Stikker ...
Good to see you are still alive especially you Stikker ...( ;) )

Fopsie ..; keep us posted on the kills .......

Can't wait to see my pic on EF ...

OK .. I have made a decision ... I place a bounty of 1000 EFD on the head of Fopsie. The first to post a screenie here will get the efd ...

LOL This should be fun .

OK .. I have made a decision ... I place a bounty of 1000 EFD on the head of Fopsie. The first to post a screenie here will get the efd ...

LOL This should be fun .

Ill donate 1k to that pool to make it 2k on my head :)

Last edited:
I donated a 2000 EFD to Finnighan....now its 4000 EFD's

This is so much fun

Last edited:
I donated a 1000 EFD to Finnighan....now its 2000 EFD's

you mean 3k EFD :scratch2:

Perhaps you should save up for Magnetic resonance imaging

Last edited:
Can I ask that you go make your own bounty thread. doesnt exactly Fit in to this thread

Let me get my 2 cents in here, This is Getting FUN.... :yay:
Count me In.... Looks like this Game can be played 2 ways.
I also Donate 2000 EDF towards Finnigan's Cause...
Roooooling... Rooooooooooling... :woohoo:

:wtg: now its 6000 EFD's on Fopsie's head.... :laugh:

Let me get my 2 cents in here, This is Getting FUN.... :yay:
Count me In.... Looks like this Game can be played 2 ways.
I also Donate 2000 EDF towards Finnigan's Cause...
Roooooling... Rooooooooooling... :woohoo:

Took you long enoth to realise. :yay: Come get me

lol how menny wore you willing to waste IRL.

I count 5k not 6k

1000 finnigan
1000 myself
1000 woesie
2000 proxim

Last edited:
I give another 1000EFD to Finnigan....go back to my post and you will see.... :laugh:

For those inside and outside the soc that seem to think that things have changed between us from the last few posts don’t get your hopes up. I still hate DieKommando leadership and anyone that’s friends with them remains my enemy. I will still shoot on sight without showing any pity or mercy.

Um, shame really, I always liked all of you guys back during WoF last year, Team SA :) Sorry to hear of the troubles and some hard feelings it seems, but I will donate you some EFD to add to the fun (as that is how it should be seen I hope). So, 1000 EFD to go to any kills of DK, and 1000 for Fopsie's head, all even that way, now go play nice all and have a lekker time at it :sniper:

Thanks Lee.
Now to place 1k on your head for conspiring with the enemy :silly2: <<< ekoj

Whooha ... Wel Fopsie ... The score now is that I received (including my own) 7K EFD prize for your kill.

Remember bounty hunters ... 1ste one to post a pic gets the prize ..

LOL ..

wow 7k only.
you know your Hijackers so go open your own bounty thread this thread is for the bounty on your heads. I have asked nicely before. Don't make me ask again.

Last edited:
Back