WANTED: some disciples

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi
100ped reward - WANTED: disciples

Hi

I have had several disciples who graduated, but not enough yet to unlock the profession.
Therefore I decided to give 100 ped to the first 3 ppl who graduate with me in april-may.

Feel free to apply :)

Last edited:

Daimon Frey

Guardian
All you need to graduade is to do caly noob missions + 12 monria dailies. Each day on explo 1 will cost around 5ped - 60ped total. Just take your disciples to monria and pay for their losses and you will be done in 2 weeks tops.

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
go in icarus u will find some ppsl fast :p

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi
bump

bump, vacancies

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
All you need to graduade is to do caly noob missions + 12 monria dailies. Each day on explo 1 will cost around 5ped - 60ped total. Just take your disciples to monria and pay for their losses and you will be done in 2 weeks tops.
well, yeah, effective.
But is that what Naomi wants to teach new players?
I'm very confident Naomi doesnt want that.

I thought that mentoring was more then just the mentor skill unlock (and the useless hunter ME gloves).

(unless of course it's for players like me who never did a graduation before :tongue2:)

Daimon Frey

Guardian
well, yeah, effective.
But is that what Naomi wants to teach new players?
I'm very confident Naomi doesnt want that.

I thought that mentoring was more then just the mentor skill unlock (and the useless hunter ME gloves).

(unless of course it's for players like me who never did a graduation before :tongue2:)
I think you can do both. Let them graduate fast and then keep in touch and answer their questions. I also find it very counterproductive to mentor individual ppl. Most disciples I mentored quit before finishing or soon after. I find mentoring just wasting time in most cases. I did mentoring it the past only to unlock thule again and get rid of that annoying unachieved prof :tongue3: Better to contribute to pdf guide we have or write some nice detailed post about something on PCF.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
How many disciples do we need to unlock this profession. I suspect it is the only one I havent unlocked as yet

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Tbh it is a profession and needs dedication.
You are a mentor because you care and want to make sure a new players gets the best start they can have.
Op doesnt specify If this is the intention, so I wont judge there. But generally speaking, personal skillgain shouldnt be an incentive. You are a mentor because you want to help Others.

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi
I've always been helping out, disciples or not.
Although I don't actively pursue finding disciples in game, I do like to help out where I can.
Some disciples quit game or did not graduate, and I'm probably missing 1 or 2 graduations for the unlock.

Mentor-ship is not my calling in game, I'm mainly a hunter. However one of the things I do in EU is unlocking stuff and getting access to every zone etc, for which u need special missions etc.
This is just one more thing on my bucket-list. And I'll be happy to support a SERIOUS disciple with some ped aid at the finish :)

have a nice day

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Although I don't actively pursue finding disciples in game, I do like to help out where I can.
Some disciples quit game or did not graduate, and I'm probably missing 1 or 2 graduations for the unlock.

Mentor-ship is not my calling in game, I'm mainly a hunter. However one of the things I do in EU is unlocking stuff and getting access to every zone etc, for which u need special missions etc.
This is just one more thing on my bucket-list. And I'll be happy to support a SERIOUS disciple with some ped aid at the finish :)

have a nice day
That's good to hear.

Jas

Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Jar Jasis Sismondi

have a nice day
Please send me a PM here. I don't need PED but a serious approach;)

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
i could kick my useless disciple Wizz and become disciple myself. Cant harm to collect some other mentorship armors. When loot is good it takes 2-3 days, if not a little longer...

Wizz i guess its time to team up and i show you how to kill and loot an animal BY HAND:laugh:

i would like to apply :)

Last edited:

bard119

Alpha
Society
Callidus
Goatts
People don't mentor for the rewards? I just love getting 15 pairs of Hunter Gloves Mentor Edition in storage :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: