WARP SERVICE - Quad-Wing Equus / WARP VIA EMAIL

pelzak

Alpha
Grand Master Pelzak PRO
Hello, providing warp service with Quad-Wing Equus.

Weight info & limit:

- 144kg max weight to perform warp (including pilot)

- 180kg with Anti Gravity Boxes (15 items, 144kg; weight factor 0.8)

PRICES:

20 PED / WARP - regular price (+10 PED next consecutive warp);

30 PED / pickup/round (2 warps)

Last edited:
Good luck with this , pls explain " safe loot" :scratch2:

Good luck with this , pls explain " safe loot" :scratch2:
You can put lootable stuff in containers, not lootable anymore. So the loot is safe, hope You understand now.

Bad advice. If true is exploit.

Putting loot in a box does not save it from being looted if you get shot down and killed.

That theory has been tested years ago..

Putting loot in a box does not save it from being looted if you get shot down and killed.

That theory has been tested years ago..

Thank You for pointing that out, already did change the info.

Thats false information that pirates spread around to trick you into thinking you are safe.

Since over 90% customers are active hunters that do daily warps/rounds and noone of the pirates did ever shoot me down (yet) with customer on board, I was not able to verify personally. Thank You all for info and rep, luv You all.

why would anyone want to use the services of a pirate equus? please explain.....

Will be funny if he actually gets a looter. Wont be able to warp and will be slower than a sleipnir XD

why would anyone want to use the services of a pirate equus? please explain.....

Wont even bother to answer that, go be provocative somewhere else. Somewhere where someone cares about Your stupid questions

Wont even bother to answer that, go be provocative somewhere else. Somewhere where someone cares about Your stupid questions

This question is not stupid. This question is about how ppl can trust to pirate about safe flights :laugh:

This question is not stupid. This question is about how ppl can trust to pirate about safe flights :laugh:
I know when I wasnt a pirate I wouldnt trust him either...
Thats just dodgy. Pick your side or bugger off.:wise:

Your loot aint safe with him cuz if we see him hes dead ;)

Sorry, but I can not trust a space robbers ;)

Since 2003 I was waiting for some wise like You to show me the right path, thank You alot.

Back