FYI: Warrior Commander 010011 Location

Axel Foley Head

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Axel Foley Head
Think it's pretty rare robot? Got location if somebody needs :) or else ignore

Cheers, Foley :king:

There's a drone exterminator lurking around somewhere too :)

Not to mention the chirpy dominant that seems to be dragging it's belly ;)

we killed one this afternoon, loot was not even in line with the names promising numbers :)

Go find them mate ;)

we killed one this afternoon, loot was not even in line with the names promising numbers :)

Hehe i think that was the one I found... you know Less? think he know some guys in your soc! He told them and you guys killed it, boar helmet (L)... right? ;)

Go find them mate ;)

Hehe i think that was the one I found... you know Less? think he know some guys in your soc! He told them and you guys killed it, boar helmet (L)... right? ;)

correct and the helmet was low tt LOL, also found another commander later.

Quite a passive thingie. I accidentally ran by few times right under it's nose, and once tp'ed almost on it's head - it's totally ignored me. Maybe it's tired of all this killing :silly2:

Btw, there are 3 of them NE of Boreas right now, if someone want to make friends :)

Quite a passive thingie. I accidentally ran by few times right under it's nose, and once tp'ed almost on it's head - it's totally ignored me. Maybe it's tired of all this killing :silly2:

Btw, there are 3 of them NE of Boreas right now, if someone want to make friends :)

"Friends"

:laugh:

Back