We are not alone!

:lolup: Oh, that's so funny.

Aren't we technically all extra terrestrials if you look at it?

:lolup: Oh, that's so funny.

Aren't we technically all extra terrestrials if you look at it?

Technically Yes! :laugh: *makes beeping and clicking sounds*

attachment.php

Some people just haven't unlocked Understanding Russian Humor skill yet.

Someone should ask the guy about perception. :)

We don't know = aliens! :laugh:

Human with so much technology can't even leave the solar system. Can't even reach deep space!

As I see it, you would need to convert the all earth into energy to be able to get to the next star in our universe. This tell me that universe was not made with the intention of be traveled, at least for us humans.

We don't know = aliens! :laugh:

Human with so much technology can't even leave the solar system. Can't even reach deep space!

As I see it, you would need to convert the all earth into energy to be able to get to the next star in our universe. This tell me that universe was not made with the intention of be traveled, at least for us humans.

Or we inhabit the wrong planet.

Chance of us being on the only planet with life in a universe with trillions: vanishingly small
Chance of aliens with the technology to make regular interstellar (many light year) trips to Earth only coming to molest hicks and nutjobs: vanishingly small
Chance of hicks and nutjobs finding solidarity and attention by jumping on an "alien abduction" bandwagon once it gets rolling: approaches unity

Back