A BIGGER FRIENDS LIST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POLE

Guardian
Society
BlackAngles Evolution
Patrick Pole Hyde
OK PEEPS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.. A VOTE FOR A BIGGER FL INGAME ... i will be sending the link to ma after the voting has finished.
oooh and a +rep for the pole (poll) never goes to waste :laugh:

Pimp~in~Pink :pimp:

Last edited:
ohh yes i want a bigger FL! i'm sick of deleting someone from it everytime i wanna add someone new!:rolleyes:

Bigger Friends List?

Hell yeah.

Hate having to choose who needs to go to add someone.

Come on MA give us a bigger FL

C

Expand FL, please

-Zap

Yes bigger would be nice, another thing i would like to see would be categorys so u can place the pilots in one little neat tab, old socmates in one und so wieter

What is the maximum amount of people you can have on your friends list?

What is the maximum amount of people you can have on your friends list?

40?? 50?? Something like that anyway.

And yes to bigger FL please

And categories would be great.

Bigger AND better:
I want to be able to put them into different lists (Tabs) so i can sort them like:
Hunter, Crafter, Miner....

yes plz

my FL is olready full and its fuckt up the add more contacts

Looks like I'll be the minority. Sorry folks, as much as I love socializing with all of you here at the forum, the last thing I really want is that many more people capable of PMing me while I'm very busing skilling my butt off and if I'm in EU, I'm hunting (or maybe mining) every minute that I'm not restocking ammo and repairing with a very occasional shopping trip thrown in. A few pms here and there are no problem, but too many would intefere with my personal goals and the bigger the FL, the more active pms would probably be.

Hugs,
Aliana

I think, if there was a sublist in the FL, like all soc members being automatically listed, you could keep the current list free for the rest of the world. But I am pro-enlargement :)

Looks like I'll be the minority. Sorry folks, as much as I love socializing with all of you here at the forum, the last thing I really want is that many more people capable of PMing me while I'm very busing skilling my butt off and if I'm in EU, I'm hunting (or maybe mining) every minute that I'm not restocking ammo and repairing with a very occasional shopping trip thrown in. A few pms here and there are no problem, but too many would intefere with my personal goals and the bigger the FL, the more active pms would probably be.

Hugs,
Aliana

hehe.. I must now find you and PM you!!! :D

Hugs,
Aliana

just don't let ppl add u then, it is difficult indeed to talk and hunt or something, but i usually cant say "no dont add me" or just ignore someone, but anyway this is not the issue:) WE WANT BIGGER FL!:D

Give me more friends or give me.....ped? Somehow i feel i just misquoted a historical figure. More friends pliz ftw:yay:

I got to many people I need to bother more, I mean friends of mine !

Right now cant add any one knew to the list … so more room is good ! :)

Aye bigger FL, but also add the option to set ur self in busy mode plz :)

the friendlist was already made bigger once I am the only one who remembers ? all the crashing when you added ppl to it after the VU and all the other problems.. it was made bigger from max 40 to max 80.. currently it is 80 which is max (if I remember correctly)

But yea bigger yet would be good, just wont be so fun with those bugs again.
When you added more than the orginal 40 you would crash everytime you opened your FL (made you unable to pm anyone lol)

I voted for a bigger friend list, but I would also like the option to turn off chat screen notifications for different people. While it is nice to know when your regular contacts join or leave EU, having notifications for everyone in your list can clog up the chat screen very quickly.

Avatar A has joined the Entropia Universe.
Avatar B has joined the Entropia Universe.
Avatar C has left the Entropia Universe.
Avatar D has joined the Entropia Universe.
Avatar A has left the Entropia Universe.
Avatar A has joined the Entropia Universe.

I vote for bigger friendslist, but I do hope that one day it can be organized like on aim/msn into groups for viewing convieniece as well, also to be able to set modes, like do not disturb, busy, available etc.

IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS IM HERE TO MAKE MONEY :D

use adultfinder to meet girls... theres a bigger chanse in there that they really are girls

I would also like a bigger fl list, but making sub sections is also very nice.

MMM. who am i going to delete.. lets see Marco.... never online deleted him.;)

and ad another.

Back