Weapon Damage Enhancer Prices.

Rock Stone

Guardian
Ok.
MA makes tiering almost free to encourage enhancer usage.
MA returns TT value of Enhancers when they break.
MA makes enhancers last longer.
MA wrecks Item Teiring for more than 6 months.
MA makes everything single tier number.

Entropia players tier everything up including their junk.

Before the changes I was one of the ones who tierd all my weapons etc regardless of the costs.
I used enhancers in everything I have.

Enhancer crafting is the most difficult to raise experience.
Pyrite is only avl in PVP4 area.

I have been working down my Iron missions and have one mission left to complete.
Not a big deal but I would like to finish it.

Enhancer prices began to skyrocket.
I kept all my stuff basically full of at least one set.
50 or 60 on hand to replace them as they broke.

I quit buying them.
I swapped everything back and forth for the last few weeks.

I am almost out and do not have a complete set up to tier 8 any more.
Everything I own takes enhancers.
All my current stratagies I use require them in my plethora of U weapons.

To Buy 80 Weapon Damage enhancers to replenish my supply is now close to 400 Ped.
I have not noticed any slow down of breakage since the last few updates.
I broke 4 enhancers in the last 1hr of play today.

As a Pirate my favorite 2 letters are R and I
I have two other favorite letters.
F U.
Can I buy a vowel??

The slow down of enhancer breakage is only for L items.

pyrite is not only in pvp4, its now in all pvps lootable and not and in all planets :)

It can't have anything to do with the market for these things around a major event, no? I find it pays also for non-participants to consider them and purchase strategically, even study their impact on all activities and time them accordingly.

thing is they reduced the pyrite per day back in the end of 2017 and they didn't rise it back, they reduced it with like ~40% total per day

It can't have anything to do with the market for these things around a major event, no? I find it pays also for non-participants to consider them and purchase strategically, even study their impact on all activities and time them accordingly.
i think the argument is that they'd rather have enhancers at 250% outside of events at spike to 280-300 during events... rather than 425 spiking to 500

Wait What?
They just made Opals drop more after 18 months of that guy holding us to ransom. And you guys think that that is now the norm?
These guys are passing off the increase in Pyrite onto players.. But.. The damn Output amp components are 110% down from 220%.
Ok.. Just drop everyone a IMK2 please MA.. Sheesh..

You ain't the only guy juggling them ffs.
Kind hurts when you can't control what you WANT to take from players huh? Go shoot down a guy with a ton of Pyrite, and sell it to them for 101%.. Then you get your nice MU.

I only have two consonants.. P___K
You wanna buy a vowel? You would only moan about the price.. But it is an I

Last edited:
This is incorrect.

He is probably referring to the previous previous update where Limited guns use less enhancers not the latest version where guns use enhancers based on their input, at least that's what I believe.

Back