Weapon Review: Arsonistic chip

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Arsonistic Chips, what are they really ?

While the core purpose of this is to offer Support dps

A second component is more hiden and requires you to understand how setup building actualy works.

The arsonisitc series are not only Support dps , they also increase your Overall dpp and efficiency, if your Main weapons effi and dpp is considerable worse then the arsonistic. when you kill a mob it does count as a Package and thats why i sugguest to Focus not only on your Main weapon.

Most advantage you get out of them if you use them in events with a cap on your Main weapons dps

I had the oportunity to use a arsonistic 4 fen Version that adds 50 dps( in my case 56dps, depends on the tier too) thats like 50% of my Main weapons dps
While the chip by it self requires a low amount of skills to max. It does considerable great dps for the lvl.

Ways to use the arso are:

Support,preassure,burst damage,tag

Useability on them is great it offers a great range of diferent play styles and finds it place in nearly every build

But it needs a little atention, there are diferentones out there for diferent situations,

example the arsonistic 4 fen got lower damage output and higher atacks per Minute ( 5 )
The twen Version got very high damage output and 3 atacks per Minute

The arsonistic 4 you can use on Most of the mid lvl mobs up to the high lvl ones
I didnt had the oportunity to live test the twen Version, but it seems that its limited to high HP mobs only because of its high damage output, shure Performes outstanding but you dont hunt a araneateox with it, ok this depends on your Main weapon too , atleast you can up or downscale with the arso 4 Version, thats not possible with the twen because of the already high base dps. Depends on your playstyle. higher HP mobs ? Feel free to use the twen its the better choice by base stats . Lower HP mobs ? I rather go with the little brother and scale with dmg enhancers.

If you use to much damage you kill the dpp,by producing to much Overkill.

The problem is that you cant predict your Main weapons crit after you did hit the dot. So there are situations where you got a rly good dpp ratio on the mob, but actualy kill it because your mainweapon did crit and now you produce Overkill. Its just not optimal

Best use it offers when you are close to mid range theyr range is about in the 60 Meters with my current setup i use it both as taging and dps Support.

There are situations where you can use the chip as preassure in pvp , if your oponent got a weak point in burn but a high protection for your Main weapon.

Burst damage you can do on vehicles , it converts the dot into burst

You wont benefit much when using it with a high range weapon

If you use a arsonistic you rly want to have the mob atleast in its range to benefit from the Extra dps.

If you ask me , mindark needs to work on its visual cooldown. Its not instand you got a small delay what rly messes around with its useability if you use high apm weapons that do the duble of its dot damage. Not that it causes much Truble but you culd pull more dps if it where instand, the problem is caused from the weapon swich not from the visual of using the chip.

The chip by it self will reduce the repair costs on your armor,fap and Main weapon simply because you kill mobs faster.

Best purpose are the high regen mobs, but you Perform better with it on any mob.

Its lvl range is low to high end

Dpp and efficiency are great

The ten Version are not that effective and only useable as dps Support but you dont benefit of a better efficiency/dps compared to your Main weapon (atleast if your mainweapon got something avarge like 60 effi)

All in all a very usefull item that rly needs to be in your inventory if you have the peds to buy that kind of toys , they jump into the niece min max , while i count them into core components

If you feel like maxing your Tag
I sugguest a marber or camo bgh
Then use the arsonistic asap in range
Then swich to a Finisher.
You still be in the 3+ dpp range and above 80 effi. "Atention mob must have high HP"

All in All a Very nice item , i enjoy playing with it a lot

Edit* it gives the benefit of passive mindforce skilling, what leads to valueable unlocks and hp.

Last edited:
Back