Weapon Review : Camo BGH

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Hey all , since i got time for forum but no time to play i thought i do some Review about items/Setups i used.
I will do this whenever i feel like, hope it helps people on theyr choice for theyr Path

Lets start with the Camo BGH

Imo it is one of the most undervalued weapons, with its high damage output and high range you benefit a lot from critical Hits, a low atack rate allows you to use limited amps in a very efficient way.(they go for a long time)
The useability range is very good
You can use that thing as mainweapon untill you replace it, then you got a very good tag weapon, jump into lootable and you own most of the people with one hit, crits go above 1k depending on its tier and your crit damage increase

A great combination in lootable is
Camo bgh + rocket. hard to get a armor with enough protection for both

Its great for Budget builds if you want to cut costs on armor or healing Tools
Most mobs do not reach you, you can hunt daspletor stalkers with a tier 7 camo bgh, fully damage enhancers or mixed with range depending on the mob

Lvl range : mid lvl
Weapon purpose : bridge item,Budget build,pvp,tag,Main weapon, multipurpose

Setup i sugguest: cheap

Adjusted imperium for the crit damage
Ares perfected
Hermetic perfected
One of the bunnys with crit damage as pet

Setup i sugguest: best bang for your peds

Imp imperium
(I dont recommend using a est set because of the decay in case you get hit.)
Summer x mas combo 2020
Tezla pet

Setup i sugguest : big pockets

Agumented imperium
Summer x mas combo 2020
Tezla pet
Crit sights

Not rly needet because most mobs dont reach you, but still nice to have if you got the Extra peds :

Arsonistic Chip
Devine
Resto of your choice
Emt kit ek 2600 mod

Note that it is very importent to have high walking speed and high critical hit/damage
Allways go with 25% walking speed over crit for the kite otherwise you wont be able to use it for mobs like high lvl daspletor high lvl , proteron stalkers.
Atack speed is very nice to have but you will benefit more out of higher critical stats. Priority in stats be:max walking speed,max critical hit,max critical damage,max atack speed in that row

Work on your jump kites in order to build up more space between you and the mob, allways try to Hold them on max range

It does got a avarge efficiency and avarge dpp (when you crit the dpp skyrockets) probably the best valued item in the market to date

Down side
You are most likely dead if the high lvl mob reach you

Higher damage enhancer costs

Bad for ranged mobs with high range and high walking speed

High Overkill, its not for low lvl mob hunting

You do not lvl up your defence or healing skills.

Last edited:
Great review thanks for sharing.

I’m debating buying a Camo myself and this has cleared up some questions I had!

Edit:
I saw someone back in migration fully kitted with crit chance and damage and thought it was interesting build..

Last edited:
Great review thanks for sharing.

I’m debating buying a Camo myself and this has cleared up some questions I had!

Edit:
I saw someone back in migration fully kitted with crit chance and damage and thought it was interesting build..
Yes it is , i will add a Screenshot later when i'm home

index.php

Down side
You are most likely dead if the high lvl mob reach you

These downsides are only if you're a low lvl or are only kiting and could apply to literally any gun.
Hugely undervalued gun, amazing range + efficiency. I have one for sale only because im upgrading, hmu :)

High Overkill, its not for low lvl mob hunting

Is this really the case? In loot 2.0. All it should mean is less "optimal loot" triggered by higher cost per kill because of overkill which for some mobs with shitty oils its actually better not to have optimal loot so you get more shrapnel % ratio.
Did you test it on smaller mobs -300 hp range, it would be interesting to see the shrapnel % ratio you get from that setup.
So in theory it would be good for low lvl mob hunting especially if you let them hit you then you can fix both those "cons".

Is this really the case? In loot 2.0. All it should mean is less "optimal loot" triggered by higher cost per kill because of overkill which for some mobs with shitty oils its actually better not to have optimal loot so you get more shrapnel % ratio.
Did you test it on smaller mobs -300 hp range, it would be interesting to see the shrapnel % ratio you get from that setup.
So in theory it would be good for low lvl mob hunting especially if you let them hit you then you can fix both those "cons".
overkill is still a thing, not exactly like it used to be but it does mess around your loot composition , yes well if shrapnell is your target then yes this works out.

i did use it a while for onehit farming to boost up my lvl gave shrap only

but when you hunt with a camo bgh you rly dont do low lvl mobs because you culd do stuff like warlocks for example, or mobs with limited accsess because of a high paywall of a proper armor.

if your plan is to lvl up (thats the only benefit i see in shrapnell) then lowest mob you use the camo on is a fleshripper,molisk,or trooper atleast thats what i did during leveling periode

evade lvling opens up when you equipt stuff like liveleach, then just stand in the mid of what ever mob fits your needs and ur good to go autoshooting all day long. the thing with defence skills is that they give a limited amount ( used to be unlimited but many people abused this and then they fixed it)
i am not shure if its a timer or value based but the mobs stop giving you evade skills after some time

Back