Question: web shop purchased items

Pishaw

I purchased 2 sets of armor when i started, a low level one just to see if I liked the game, then the highest one. since then I have upgraded but I am stuck with 2 sets of Non-tradeable / non-sellable / and non-destroyable items. this takes up precious space in the 500 vault we all have.

Question: is there a way to get rid of the "non-droppable" stuff we don't want or need??
Question: is there a way to turn it to scrapnel like explosive rounds can be now?

Thank you for reading.

you can sell it to the TT but will get 0 ped for it. You could also keep the +runspeed set and use for mining

This has been brought up a number of times, as there currently is no way to rid oneself of these items*. Some people bought a lot of starter packs. The standard recommendation is to ship them to a planet, asteroid or other kind of region with its own storage domain you don't visit often or don't need all the items points in, to use as your attic so to speak. Thule, FOMA, Hunt The Thing, Ancient Greece or whatever is most convenient for you. If that is not enough or not feasible, there are cheap containers like used-up vehicles or Arkadian vases you can use to reduce the points consumed.

Edit: Has this been changed so that you can tt them now, but get 0 ped for it even if there was tt value on them? Not sure what the latest state is.

This has been brought up a number of times, as there currently is no way to rid oneself of these items*. Some people bought a lot of starter packs. The standard recommendation is to ship them to a planet, asteroid or other kind of region with its own storage domain you don't visit often or don't need all the items points in, to use as your attic so to speak. Thule, FOMA, Hunt The Thing, Ancient Greece or whatever is most convenient for you. If that is not enough or not feasible, there are cheap containers like used-up vehicles or Arkadian vases you can use to reduce the points consumed.

Edit: Has this been changed so that you can tt them now, but get 0 ped for it even if there was tt value on them? Not sure what the latest state is.

just checked, no, cannot TT

Throw some plates on there and have some fun. :)

Use "armor sets" to make swapping from each set a one click affair.

The adjusted harrier webshop armor works nice with 5b plates for low end hunting since you get the acceleration buff from it. The slower harrier is just a waste of peds, I'll agree, but it's a nice 'backup armor' if your regular set(s) are down on ped, or you just want somewhere to throw some L plates you got from some mission or whatever.

Last edited:
i dont get how anyone have problems with 500 items storage space. your storage space is practically unlimited. buy some storage containers, store yoru shit in it. end of story. if you need more than 500 storage container just fill them into each other and you got unlimited storage space

Fly to crystal palace (it's only 2mins from caly) and drop any rubbish in the storage there (Don't take lootable items).

i dont get how anyone have problems with 500 items storage space. your storage space is practically unlimited. buy some storage containers, store yoru shit in it. end of story. if you need more than 500 storage container just fill them into each other and you got unlimited storage space

Technically, the 500 limit isn't really a limit... it's just a visual limit. It just looks like you lose something if you go over the limit in storage container. No actual items are lost. You just have to drag em out of storage and in to inventory to make em show up again since the graphic engine can only handle so many things on screen at once, etc.

Per support ticket, "There is no maximum limit on how many items that you can have." Sent them the question in a ticket once my item count exceeded 4500 to make sure... In theory you could have multiple 10s of thousands of items in each storage on each planet, etc. I suggest as others have using storage on Ark Underground, asteroids, Moons, etc. and keep your 'regular storage' unmaxed so you can actually see what you are doing without having to move it all in to inventory and back all the time. If you ever get in to crafting much or taming you'll start being glad there is no limit! :)

What I'd really suggest is dedicating each planet's 'extra storage' to something unique... for instance all blueprints go to Rocktropia Arctic, All Pets to Arkadia Underground, all used up L items you don't want to tt since they have some sort of meaning to you to Monria, etc. That way you 'know' where to go to pick up the excess junk you don't want to haul around with you. As for vehicles... grab several pit bulls, or resettlement containers, or some other 'big box' and stack em inside of one another, then if you go do something that requires tons of space, whether it's taming thousands of pets, mining, or crafting, you can drop it all in to boxes until you have time to move it to it's dedicated storage.

Last edited:
get some pitbull vehicles.
Best storage containers in the game!

Back