Webshop DIBS payment is offline since atleast Friday night AEST.

dcm

Alpha
Esko dcm Jones
Dear MA,

If you want revenue you need a method of accepting currency from your customers, also incase it wasn't clear you need your revenue to be higher than your expenses (I know you've had some issues in the past working this one out)

Your webshop is not accepting VISA and MasterCard via DIBS for the past 4 days, give me an ETA? Tell your web support an ETA so they can tell me? Do anything at all?

Cheers.

To add, perhaps don't accept my credit card info if the payment gateway is offline and just say "Sorry, try again later" on the page?

Makes sense no?

still doesn't work.... i never understand MA...

Hi Slaiine,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nothing is done yet, but after the summer, more payment options is expected to be available. In the meantime, we are waiting for Nets to solve the current issue.

Kind regards,
Rose - Entropia Universe Support

I had some trouble with it two days ago. A cache / cookie clear with the browser did the trick for me.

And for some reason, it will not work in MS Edge ( chromium version ) for me at all.

Just incase anyone else is still having issues, I thought I would post my experience with the webshop here.
I had been trying to make a purchase in the webshop for a few days with no success using the Support page link in the EU splash screen on login.
I tried "mandu" suggestions with no luck, cleared cache/cookies and tried different browsers. Not a bad idea to always do.

Finally I had an idea to search the net, (using Google Chrome, not important) , to see if anyone posted anymore info on the webshop.
I searched " Entropia Universe Webshop " and thought, what the heck, I will try the " Entropia Universe Webshop Account link "
Selected the items I wished to purchase and checked out... like an idiot again
Entered all my card info. ( I would enter it all here but I quit drinking years ago.)
Selected "validate" and to my amazement it went through. following info window was all in Swedish but I think it basicly said purchase was approved.

I hope this is useful info.

Still not working for me. Unbelievable actually. I sure would like to open some boxes. I wonder how many people this is happening to that do not post in forums ? Hundreds perhaps ?

Same here. Doesnt work.

Just incase anyone else is still having issues, I thought I would post my experience with the webshop here.
I had been trying to make a purchase in the webshop for a few days with no success using the Support page link in the EU splash screen on login.
I tried "mandu" suggestions with no luck, cleared cache/cookies and tried different browsers. Not a bad idea to always do.

Finally I had an idea to search the net, (using Google Chrome, not important) , to see if anyone posted anymore info on the webshop.
I searched " Entropia Universe Webshop " and thought, what the heck, I will try the " Entropia Universe Webshop Account link "
Selected the items I wished to purchase and checked out... like an idiot again
Entered all my card info. ( I would enter it all here but I quit drinking years ago.)
Selected "validate" and to my amazement it went through. following info window was all in Swedish but I think it basicly said purchase was approved.

I hope this is useful info.
i'm not sure how this is any different? this is the same page I always go through...?

Same, doesn't work. I've chatted to a few people in game and doesn't work for them.

Fix for this is run through a swedish VPN. I used a free one for chrome browser.

Webshop doesn't let you buy lock boxes, but i guess you could run through a different country to get these.

If you need help doing this PM me in game.

Fix for this is run through a swedish VPN. I used a free one for chrome browser.

Webshop doesn't let you buy lock boxes, but i guess you could run through a different country to get these.

If you need help doing this PM me in game.

DON'T DO THIS. I GOT BANNED... LOL!!!

A new horror movie: Max Baffled and the Mystery of Access Pass

bets on if this will get fixed before migration end?
I'm gonna say... NO. Remember that MA seems to take a quick 3 month vacation every summer, and the only guys left to work on the game are one scared intern and Juan the janitor (the Juanitor, if you will).

As is tradition, the level of incompetence demonstrated by MA is eye-watering.

I just called my bank, they confirmed it is with the merchant and they are not declining the payment in any way and no feature is missing or can be added to my card to do anything.

Would be nice to get some official statement or answer from MA.
Also checked with bank its on other side problem.

tick tock... tick tock MA.. want my money or what? hmmm what's this free game over here.. ooo what's this $50 game I own and can play for hundreds of hours? hmmm

Back