Question: Webshop down?

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Is the webshop down for anyone else? Trying to open some Summer Boxes and needed a few keys. Keep getting an error page when trying to head to the payment screen.

My account section seems down.

Could not access account pages several times over the last few days, always around this time of day.

:dunno:

No Depo with Paysafe card possible atm...... And Ingame: no trades on Auc possible, because supposedly there wasn't enough on the Pedcard....

What´s wrong with EU??

The webshop is down and the support is aware of the issue.

Almost 24 hours later! problem still not fixed
You can still use the transfer center & deposit just plain peds and not use boxes ! <- hahahahahahaha

Nope can't buy keys as of tonight, last bought 2 days ago no issue so it's something recent.

I have had this HTTP Error 429 for 2 weeks already. Support just ignored me after multiple attempts to contact them.

Swedish Tradition of Excellence.

Come on guys, you can't really expect MA's technical support to work through the week end to fix a problem preventing them to make money! :D
On a serious note, this is a 24/7/365 operation, with a 9-5 office hours and a generally very "laid back" approach to customer service and technical support.
What hopes do we have get our tickets answered in a timely manner, if not even the loss of income is enough for them to take immediate action?
The CEO should make this structural problem the number one in the long list of issues to tackle.

Needed to make a supp case and was denied access multiple times.
Being stubborn, hit the Login button so long until it finally worked.
:cdevil:

Might I remind all of you that they admitted their support sucks and they were going to improve it. What better way to do it then ignore a means for players to deposit! /satire :rolleyes:

I've been in contact with MA as I thought it was just a "me" issue (they removed my recently added cards and instantly could not use my 2FA code). They said they are aware of the situation but have no ETA. I need keys my self and it does seem like the 2FA is the issue, if you "Bad Code" 3-4 times it IP bans you which you can bypass with a VPN.

The website when clicking Login (auth URL for 2FA) it white paged me, flip on a VPN refresh and it lets you login as usual. It's a 2FA issue only.

I have no problems..
Master card deposits ... No 2FA
8/27
8/29
8/30
Now if they could fix my loot...

Still an issue for me. Its Monday and I am sure EU has been at work for a good few hours already...Not a word, zero announcements?

EDIT: LiveSupport confirms that they are still working on it.

Last edited:
I had the bright idea of reactivating the 2FA, cut off again :censored:

Sadly the answer is yes, though in my case it was more the case of re-activation, I used the same security code. Don't know if a first time activation would work at this point, MA might well have disabled it while they are working on it.

As support has already mentioned, we are aware of the current issues and the team is working on it. Thank you for all the support cases with helpful information, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Working lol... cya in 6 months maybe... you can't keep fucking over same ppl!

Same issue now for me too :(
Hope they fix it soon

DRM

Back