WeGame.com - The alternative to Xfire.

IAmFreeman

Hatchling
Society
Tax Collectors
Rion Freeman Cybershock
Hello fellow Entropians.

Introduction:​
I have over the past few years been using Xfire for various games, and I must say it is a great program, but there is a few things that drag Xfire down in the dirt. One of the main things that is problematic about Xfire is the use of memory when playing a game. Before I bought my new and powerfull PC I was playing on a laptop and Xfire was a no go since my FPS would be lowered so much it was a pain to play. That resulted in me ditching Xfire and playing without it.

WeGame​

A couple of weeks ago I saw a video on YouTube where Xfire's and WeGame's game recording features where tested and WeGame won by far, in quality as well as performance.

I decided to test WeGame out myself and I must say it isn't a bad program, it can track games and the recording and screenshot feature works perfectly. It is very easy and fast to upload videos and screenshots to you personal profile on the WeGame website.

WeGame works pretty much the same way Xfire does, though both programs have pros and cons, I will go over them here:

Xfire Pros and Cons:
+ Keeps track of your games.
+ Displays Entropia Universe information.
- Bad performance, lowers FPS.
- Clumsy client
- Bad video/sound quality
- Limited game community on Xfire.

WeGame Pros and Cons:
+ Keeps track of you games
+ Big and growing community
+ Good video/sound quality
+ HD recording feature
+ Easy to use, upload is fast and client is good.
+ Big community centred around various games.
- Not many Entropia Universe players use, results in very little to no EU community.

To sum it all up, I think WeGame has got potential and I will personally be uploading screenshots and videos through the WeGame client rather than with Xfire.

WeGame can be found here:
www.WeGame.com

Thank you.

interestning. :)

Personally I'd not use xfiery extras in an environment where anything in-game is worth real cash. Up to each user to add programs to his or her gameplay but it's just an unnecessary extra.

Currently installed: 9 games - 2 actively played, 5 betas, 2 inactive chatting&loitering. Can't say I have too much trouble keeping track of all of them. Same goes for fraps.

Community?

Sorry, I always did find stuff like this slightly suspect. Are you an advert, sir?

EDIT Never mind, lol, it's a site thick with adverts =) Sorry but that's a post I'll flag.

Even Xfire would be the lat program in the world to comunicate others i wouldnt use it.

Delete Xfire, save the world.

Chat groups on Skype and Fraps are working like a swiss clock for me, no need of X-Fire and dozen of other applications

:twocents:

Back