Welding Wire Bp UNL

You looted a 100 qr bp? Or you finally got it to 100 qr and just happened to also have a lvl III bp in the loot window? Nice find either way! I'm just a bit: :confused:

Realy? Seems odd that a metal component BP would sort in before the electronic component print of the same level. All my component BP books have electronic first, then mechanical or metal (can remember right now). It's never mixed like that any way... I smell some photoshoping.

[EDIT - My misstake, the welding wire BP is indeed located as shown in the component II book. Sorry for makeing acusations without looking up the facts. My bad :ahh:]

Last edited:
Realy? Seems odd that a metal component BP would sort in before the electronic component print of the same level. All my component BP books have electronic first, then mechanical or metal (can remember right now). It's never mixed like that any way... I smell some photoshoping.

Photoshopping!!!! Maybe you should look at your book 2 first before you say something
and if you dont believe me come at oshiri and look at the bp

This goes against all my crafting experience.

If you need to feel good, drink beer. This however, is not right.

wtf?????

noone believe this damn people this is very disapointing

Lol I don't see any reason why not to believe you.

And I'd like to congratulate you on having such a rare BP, as I don't think there's more than 5 UL welding wire blueprints in game, so it might be quite valuable.

Finally there is someone that believe's thank you

So why wait a couple of months to tell us?

Gratz on your drop, but understand this is odd, to say the least.

Yes and meet me to show me, since I am genuinely interested in all things crafting. @ ALoode usually

oke now i understand the confusion here the bp in the loot window is not the bp what i wanna show i make the picture while i where crafting the weldings and then this window pops and just with a bp in it.:ahh:

oke now i understand the confusion here the bp in the loot window is not the bp what i wanna show i make the picture while i where crafting the weldings and then this window pops and just with a bp in it.:ahh:

So you have two now Vis? :D

Btw i am buying one -> <click>

@edit:
ignore my stupidity ;). I juut noticed it is different bp in your loot and this post is all about reaching 100 QR not looting next bp ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Nice bp Viscose...I think I've even seen you global on that. GZ.

Photoshopping!!!! Maybe you should look at your book 2 first before you say something
and if you dont believe me come at oshiri and look at the bp
I'm sorry for making acusations before looking up the facts. You are absolutley right, the Welding wire BP goes right where you show it. My mistake :ahh:

It's just a bit weired as all other pages in both book 1 and 2 has electronic first, mechanical second and metal last. Odd that MA in all their wisdom put this BP in out of order so to speak.

So, congratulations on geting such a rare BP to QR 100! And again, sorry for makeing wrongfull acusations.

Reactions: sbi
For real, nice find, just don't take so long to tell us about it is all.

thanks you all for gz:))))))

Back