Devilmaster

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----edited----

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Corns are dropping goblin shins, and eon harness.

don't trust the charts; well you better trust me :)

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
Lol angel n shadow drops. Shadow might drop once every year but angel? The way MA is configurating things it looks more like they want shadow n angel gone and replaced with supremacy n such.

dude, angel drops more than shadow ;)

I have recieved several pixie parts from snables near atlas haven.

Devilmaster said:
Lol angel n shadow drops. Shadow might drop once every year but angel? The way MA is configurating things it looks more like they want shadow n angel gone and replaced with supremacy n such.

Shadow has been confirmed, at least one drop THIS vu. I am just saying you are wasting forum space when a thread already exists.

DD
:evilking:

I'm very curious to know, why do you think MindArk changes the loot all the time? As far as I can see, same items are looted in all VU's, except new ones and items that drops very rarely.

----EDITED----

Last edited:
I've been picking up PA and Knight pieces in Twin peaks hunting Argo's. Only 3 pieces so far and that was on a lucky streak, but I looted them there :)

Beautiful chronicle harness from atrox this VU, check uber loots forum (or wait for somebody less lazy than me to link it for you :silly2: ).

Devilmaster, you've never looted pixie?:eek:

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
Lol i've looted pixie but then again it doesn't provide cover against any real mobs. Theres too many low level armor that none like to use. Pixie is not for me. ;)

many/most ubers use pixie more often than any other armour.

gurkha said:
many/most ubers use pixie more often than any other armour.

thats very true, pixie is arguably the 'best' armour in game

gurkha said:
Corns are dropping goblin shins, and eon harness.

U mean Cornudos or Cornudacauda?
and are u serious with the eonharness?

I hardly belive it swapped from Spideys to one of these 2... :)

and for the thread:

Jaguar harness -> Atrox
Tiger helmet -> Longu
Nemesis helmet/shins -> Argonaut

Devilmaster said:
Lol i've looted pixie but then again it doesn't provide cover against any real mobs. Theres too many low level armor that none like to use. . ;)

:eek: I can't believe you said that! :laugh:
Most every1 I know loves pixie, and most of them are on the veteran end of the spectrum.
Pixie was the single best armor MA ever implemented into the game imho.

----EDITED----

Last edited:
I heard that argo young dropped an eon helm, maybe somone can confirm this?

Hellfire said:
I heard that argo young dropped an eon helm, maybe somone can confirm this?
i hear it from a very reliable source just after he looted it .

Devilmaster said:
It's noob armor #1 and thats good for them(even noob veterans) but it still doesn't cover enough.
Example of mobs that drop pixie: Snable
Example of mob pixies is good for: Snable, snarksnot, (anything that drops a few hides n some paint)
Example of mob that drops good stuff: Atrox, Ambulimax, Armax, Arena, etc etc.
Example of armor needed for those mobs: Pixie...?
Pixie is like orange paintcans to me, i don't even think twise about tting it and i won't cry if it suddenly stopped dropping. Now wheres my full angel?

Hold on a second, your telling us that Pixie is more effective against Trox than say Rascal?

Wtf :confused:

Wayneh said:
Hold on a second, your telling us that Pixie is more effective against Trox than say Rascal?

Wtf :confused:

cheaper anyway,
and a lot of people dont need armor on trox, low maturities, and a few people on higher.

i myself kill atrox young/mature unarmored if i want to, and old with some luck.

Looted some Boar Shins off of a mermoth last night...

Pretender said:
cheaper anyway,
and a lot of people dont need armor on trox, low maturities, and a few people on higher.

i myself kill atrox young/mature unarmored if i want to, and old with some luck.

Alright for some, Atrox kill me in 5-6 hits. I guess the 1x0 isn't good against dino's :(

Wayneh said:
Alright for some, Atrox kill me in 5-6 hits. I guess the 1x0 isn't good against dino's :(

you need a high heal/sec fap to kill high level creatures unarmored. aswell as good hp.

i was able to handle trox young with 103 hp unarmored, trox mature @ 105, and with emt 2600

also evade counts in a bit, got 1400 (other evade skills related also aprox that, exept for dodge)

Pretender said:
you need a high heal/sec fap to kill high level creatures unarmored. aswell as good hp.

i was able to handle trox young with 103 hp unarmored, trox mature @ 105, and with emt 2600

also evade counts in a bit, got 1400 (other evade skills related also aprox that, exept for dodge)

do you realise it would cost you less to use rascal, you will heal much less so save lots on fap decay, I'd never consider naked trox hunting with anything less than adj fap

I use rascal+5a's and heal once every 3 trox hits

kygon said:
do you realise it would cost you less to use rascal, you will heal much less so save lots on fap decay, I'd never consider naked trox hunting with anything less than adj fap

I use rascal+5a's and heal once every 3 trox hits

i know that, so i dont do it often. i just noticed it when i once forgot to put armor on, and killed a trox young. after that i thought, lets try trox mature. also went well. trox old was difficult.

i usually use an different setup yes :)

Devilmaster said:
Example of mob pixies is good for: Snable, snarksnot, (anything that drops a few hides n some paint)

Pixie doesn't help crap against snables since they do acid dmg and pixie protects nothing at all against that. Goblin does, though :rolleyes:

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
It's noob armor #1 and thats good for them(even noob veterans) but it still doesn't cover enough.

Pixie is like orange paintcans to me, i don't even think twise about tting it and i won't cry if it suddenly stopped dropping.

No shit sherlock that pixie is newbie armor ;)
And as Pretender has stated, pixie works wonders for those players among us that have high hp's and other skills such as evade but want some additional, minimal protection at a low repair cost :wise:

I also tt pixie every chance I get... no sense in trying to sell it for +50 pecs... if I don't tt, ya know what I do with it? Well, I'll tell you since it might interest you and you might decide to give a go yourself: I GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE TO NEWBIES! What a freaking concept eh? :girl:

In any event, the thread isn't about pixie per say, so I'll stop on this subject: but I will add Devilmaster that it seems you have not been in game long enough to appreciate pixie and what it has done for many ppl all across the board in the game... and I mean not to sound condescending, just trying to educate you a little bit on the subject. Prior to pixie the low end armors were not very good on the repair side and ended up costing many ppl a lot of ped. To say that you would not care if MA cease to drop pixie anymore is your right to say and your opinion- but I still find that it's said without much research on the subject matter.

That said- gl getting your full angel set m8! :D

Now- my contribution to the list to keep this thread going: kobold has been dropping lately off corn for me :girl:

Back