What does THIS mean?

Shadowsong

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Krystal Shadowsong Nova
Saw this scroll up allchat.... wtf?

wtf.jpg

Where? How? These are due to be handed out AFTER mayhem, so what the f** is going on here?

Could it be one of the unofficial MA avatars testing the scripts for MM

Maybe a dev character testing? If so I am sure they didn't intend it to show the message. :)

Edit: Spike beat me to it.

That's so last year :)

You saying it happened before, or that the awards for this Mayhem will be 2012? I thought it may be as simple as an ava picking up or buying an old one, but that would be 2010, surely?

Scanned him at Swamp Camp while he was talking to the mission broker there. He had nothing on but underpants and got there in a Sleipnir (C,L).

It is a 1 stamina avatar with 55 agility and more intelligence than psyche and strength.

Well, it means you can get a participation diploma without participating. Maybe he found where they are printed and grabbed one off the press:eyecrazy:

ET reveals him as a relatively active miner (the higher intelligence confirms that), so I doubt it's a dev/testing avatar. Rather just another system glitch.

Last year's diplomas were "2010", so it's definitely a new one.

Rather just another system glitch.

Like wool from drones, I guess.

Like wool from drones, I guess.

Maybe they discovered that Calypso wool is a good conductor for machines? :silly2:

I am more creeped out by the fact that the "human mobs" on RT drops wool :laugh:

Scanned him at Swamp Camp while he was talking to the mission broker there. He had nothing on but underpants and got there in a Sleipnir (C,L).

It is a 1 stamina avatar with 55 agility and more intelligence than psyche and strength.

Cornundacauda Stalker 94 PED Friday, December 25, 2009 11:34

Think you need some skills to kill that one two years ago. I dont want to speculate, but IS THIS A ROBOT FROM THE FUTURE!??!

ET reveals him as a relatively active miner (the higher intelligence confirms that), so I doubt it's a dev/testing avatar. Rather just another system glitch.

Kim is quite proud of how far he's built up his avatar so it could still be a dev.

soo, someones alt

Hey, wot you doing scanning a guy in his underpants? And keeping the results? Aint we got no privacy anymore? :laugh:

Why dont you guys just ask Mczimi or Ariel Play Bunny. I recognize the name from 2010 meyhem, we competed against this team and i always thought there was something fishy going on with these avatars except mczimi....they show up for MM then dissapear.

Adriano Pilu Angelo came in 4th in Mayhem 2010, Cat 1 (34230 pts).

http://www.planetcalypso.com/media/Merry-Mayhem-2010-Category-1.pdf

He was also 4th in Cat 1 a year before (57377 pts).

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/01/12/9533/Category-1-Final-List.pdf

So, def not a dev. :wise:

Maybe, Carl Tucker messed up... :laugh:

He did all that..and is still in his underware?..and has diploma..and has only 1 stamina?..:laugh: What is he going to wear this year to Merry Mayhem I wonder? :ahh:

Why dont you guys just ask Mczimi or Ariel Play Bunny. I recognize the name from 2010 meyhem, we competed against this team and i always thought there was something fishy going on with these avatars except mczimi....they show up for MM then dissapear.

Yep, lots of people apparently have a "sister" that plays one week out of the year.

Maybe the person somehow still had the quest active from last year and it allowed them to turn it in now?
(idk I don't do mayhem but I think they used a quest to track the kills last year right?)

Yep, lots of people apparently have a "sister" that plays one week out of the year.

Maybe the person somehow still had the quest active from last year and it allowed them to turn it in now?
(idk I don't do mayhem but I think they used a quest to track the kills last year right?)

even then, there was diploma discovery last year and with 2010 date, so...more than fishy imho

Anybody who did take part in last year's MM seen yet if they can get a diploma for this year? Anybody else who did not get a diploma last year want to see if they get a 2011 one if they talk to carl tucker now?

Anybody who did take part in last year's MM seen yet if they can get a diploma for this year? Anybody else who did not get a diploma last year want to see if they get a 2011 one if they talk to carl tucker now?
Carl Tucker refuses to talk yet ;).

So far we know for sure :

1.Carl Tucker is inactive atm
2.Carl Rucker Gives diploma
3."Someone" got dipoloma from inactive NPC

1+2+3 means that "Someone" has special abilities not accesible for regular avas = most likely MA avatar

open question is...what same "sameone" was doing in last MM in winners list ?

I think "wtf" sums it up nicely. Never trusted any messages of achievements, as they can be too easily used by the game provider to give the impression that people are finding/crafting/claiming stuff all the time. How do we know for sure that half these players are not fictitious?

1+2+3 means that "Someone" has special abilities not accesible for regular avas = most likely MA avatar

No, there are a lot of different possible meanings of 1+2+3.

- There could have been a bug that allowed him to claim it.
- Someone at MA accidently activated the NPC, the avatar claimed the diploma, MA noticed and deactivated again.

So far we know for sure :

1.Carl Tucker is inactive atm
2.Carl Rucker Gives diploma
3."Someone" got dipoloma from inactive NPC

open question is...what same "sameone" was doing in last MM in winners list ?

or, those that have the normal missions from him completed can't activate it, maybe.

Back