What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Awesome intro, true death metal!

includes vocals from movie "2001: A Space Odyssey"!

I think this is gorgeous!

This is from movie "The Hunger"..but super great song and video! :D

Last edited:
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Ninjya Re Bang Bang :ninja:

Last edited:
A great Kate Bush cover from one of Brazils finest musical exports

Seams this thread have a tendency to Metal, here's one of my favourites "Dark Ambient" style.
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

So I'll just throw in this:

aaah.... oldschool PE :smoke:

Last edited:

aaah.... oldschool PE :smoke:
I almost want to neg-rep that for mr. ND for doing that... but i'd also like to +rep it for her... bad dilemma here -,-

:wtg: Right now I'm liking... The Prodigy & Tom Morello - One Man Army...Really ROCKS!!:twocents:

:boxer: but I also like the old school shit - AC/DC - Metallica - Judas Priest -...That shit is ageless :headbang:

www.atlashavenradio.com

:dj: Im a DJ on www.atlashavenradio.com and I really like this thread....knowing what peeps are listening to helps me program my music!! I do a Blues/Rock show Fridays @ 3:00 - 6:00 (MA) and Rock at various other times during the week...All our DJ's Kick Ass!!...Tune in and Rock!!!:headbang:

www.atlashavenradio.com

:dj:I love this thread!! I'm a DJ on www.atlashavenradio.com and looking thru this thread gives me an idea of what the peeps in EU are listening to...I do a slot on Fridays from 3:00 - 6:00 (MA) Blues/ Rock...and Rock/Rock at different times during the week!! AHR DJ's Rock!!!...Come check out some "no commercials"..."DJ pickin the tunes" R&R...TONITE...starting with DJ Spongey @ 21:00 (MA) (that's 5 pm EST) followed by me DJ Izzy @ 0:00 (MA) (8 pm) for some of the BEST R&R in Entropia!! Thats www.atlashavenradio.com ....Be there...:shots:

damnit..this shit rocks !!!!! one of my favorites al time high !! R.I.P Paul :/

TesseracT, new album released today... AMAZING.

Nice mellow blues for a change.

Back