What happend to the Loot ?

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Hi evryone .

I notist that the Hall of Fame loot is realy low 0_o like REALY low imo !

So i was whondering if others think the same and especialy i whant to kno why u think so low :rolleyes: ?

Maybe a big Uberish hof comming up ? (i hope for mememe ! *.*)

Ops that might sound selfish but

I am like hunting alot and the loot is realy terrible lately so should i keep hunting and hope ma is saving ATH for me :ahh: or should i take brake for some while ? ? ?
:rolleyes:

Mari *.*
:kos:

I am like hunting alot and the loot is realy terrible lately so should i keep hunting and hope ma is saving ATH for me or should i take brake for some while ? ? ?

lol keep smokin

Keep up the good work.

Hang in there.

Got to play to win!

Only you can help prevent forest fires.

Hi evryone .

So i was whondering if others think the same and especialy i whant to kno why u think so low :rolleyes: ?

I am like hunting alot and the loot is realy terrible lately so should i keep hunting and hope ma is saving ATH for me :ahh: or should i take brake for some while ? ? ?

Mari *.*

Loot sucks for me to mari,might take a few weeks off and play some other game:eek:

ATH for mari MA:wtg::cheer::cheer::wtg:

Hi evryone .

Mari *.*

:eek: You actually get loot ?!
Did you bribe somebody ?!
Sometimes I have the feeling my return rate is somewhere around absolute zero, but every few months that improves again...for a day or two :D

actualy same here, and now I just go mine. a bit more eco :)

Big HOF average loot = low normal average loot.

Daily ATHs are your worst enemy.

It happens more often that the hofs in all categories are kinda lowish, big one coming up ?? Can be, but doesn't have to be. Tommorow everything can be different again and the hofs are filled again with higher value's.

About loot, can't complain myself, didn't notice a difference. But "on the street" i heard different opinions, from fantastic to can't get worser.

98% crap loot 2% spectacular loot... gl :rolleyes:

The EnD Of tHe AGE oF No LooT is CoMmInG​

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC View Post
(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

Loot is bad,claims are bad they even nerfed spawns of fruit and stones.
Not to mention sweating after 1 try instant agro.
Something is wrong here,and all that started with update 10.9.0

The EnD Of tHe AGE oF No LooT is CoMmInG​

Now comes the age of nova fragments.. and more items with no tt value!!! :yay:

you gotta fucking be kidding me right.. :mad:

No loot just means more items worth a lot less than even tt.

Now comes the age of nova fragments.. and more items with no tt value!!! :yay:

you gotta fucking be kidding me right.. :mad:

No loot just means more items worth a lot less than even tt.

:scratch2:
So you really enjoy a yellow like piss "This creature did not carry any loot" more than some fragments?

So you really enjoy a yellow like piss "This creature did not carry any loot" more than some fragments?

At the moment we have both!:yay:

Pluss fragments drop in the same ammount from low to high lvl mobs.
Hunting Levithans and getting 21 Nova Fragments is allot worse then the "yellow like piss". :wtg:

Oooh I just love the way this game are overdynamically changing with allmost every VersionDowngrade.

Can you imagine this situation for example:
you are mining,you got a claim but its 0 ped tt
I mean who needs loot or claim with 0 tt:confused:

Well if they replace more loots with fragments.. then yes I do... cause loot enough of them here has only been first few months.. eventually they will all be worth less than sweat.

Back