What happened to MA's doubled commitment to answering support cases?

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
I've got 4 open support cases, two regarding someone botting, one regarding mob despawn bugs in a certain location (seems like they fall under the map and then die with no loot), and another regarding no compensation following loot lags (checked storage)

They've been open for two weeks and not gotten a single response. I don't think i've been blacklisted by support because i generally send non-whining support cases, but this seems a bit ridiculous.

No follow-up on the yog investigation, new community managers that do nothing more than make an introduction and vanish, hap-hazard release of migration with several missing mob maturities, unanswered support cases regarding ped-leaking bugs with no compensation.

Where the hell is the "new effort" that MA promised us following yog-gate?

Idk where else to post this and since PCF is our only realistic means of support, here it goes... I implore ludvig, charlie, or any other MA employee to chime in on this, even if it's to call me a whambulance.

I got 3 recent open ones that have not had any reply for over a month.
And some got closed without resolution...

can be only one guy sit at office :) summer time, all on vacations :)

I got 3 recent open ones that have not had any reply for over a month.
And some got closed without resolution...

my support issues are generally quite simple too... botters and desync/despawns... idk why it's so hard to answer them and just give me UA if needed to compensate

Back