What happens if you cancel events at LAs?

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Hi all, what would happen if I cancel an event I'm hosting?

I messed up on event creation this morning, and wanted see what my options were... I sent a support ticket earlier today, and MA said they can't do much about it.

1. I can "Abort Event" as it's happening, but what would happen to the prizes and fees?
2. Is it possible at all to cancel an event before it starts?

Thanks in advance!

You cannot cancel an event before it starts. After the event starts, you can cancel and it expedites the end of the event. It has a countdown (though I do not recall how long) after which the current ranks in the event will win the prizes.

If you run an event in which nobody participates at all, the placements will randomize with people alternating what position they are in over time.

Regards,

- Jack

Damn... well, thanks Jack.

Damn... well, thanks Jack.

Why would you bring attention, to something you didn't want to bring attention too?

In hindsight my post may have been harsh. I have never owned a LA, but I've just assumed that those who do, know how they work.

I apologize, to Morey.

Einar

Last edited:
In hindsight my post may have been harsh. I have never owned a LA, but I've just assumed that those who do, know how they work.

Einar

Have you ever owned a store? Assuming people know how they work is almost as bad as assuming how they should work:)? OFC, I assume LAs don't work like they should and probably hard AF to understand. Just like everything else in this awesomer game simulation of hell.

Have you ever owned a store? Assuming people know how they work is almost as bad as assuming how they should work:)? OFC, I assume LAs don't work like they should and probably hard AF to understand. Just like everything else in this awesomer game simulation of hell.

I own a gun and I'd have to say i'm not 100% sure of how it works, point taken.

Why would you bring attention, to something you didn't want to bring attention too?

I apologize, to Morey.

Einar

No problem :)

Back