what i must do with the L items?

onoff

Guardian
Banned
ok i have a L waepon. Nice waepon, good, i m happy and bla bla bla. When the item is completally crash, wht i must do? i put it in tt ? can I resell it? what???
thx people for your time

tt food when worn out

Yes, it's unreusable and it's widely accepted that reselling worn out (L) items is a bit of an shameful act as the buyer is probably unaware that it can't be used. ;)

I try to stop before they are useless so I can hang them on my apt :). Does anyone remeber at which %of the TT value does the weapon get useless?

you can give them to a newbie, who can tt them, just tell him it cant be used anyway
he would be happy :)

Alice knows all :yay:

I try to stop before they are useless so I can hang them on my apt :). Does anyone remeber at which %of the TT value does the weapon get useless?

I think it's 3%.

A Korss H400 has a max TT of 177 PED. At 5,3 PED you can't use it anymore. 177*0,03=5,31 :cool:

Me? You? Who? :scratch2:
both of you

"bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you ?"

that was a bit off topic
err

actually, selling useless limited stuff to other ppl with markup is scamming
you use the knowledge, or rather the lack of it, to have a personal financial gain
actually, the same armor scammers do

I think it's 3%.

A Korss H400 has a max TT of 177 PED. At 5,3 PED you can't use it anymore. 177*0,03=5,31 :cool:

Thank you mate ;)

so bad boy was correct rhen!!!!!!:yay:

both of you

"bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you ?"

that was a bit off topic
err

you use the knowledge, or rather the lack of it, to have a personal financial gain

both of you

that was a bit off topic
err

But Alice, no one is coming for you :wtg:

I wouldn't put them on the same level, but they are both very dumb things to do. :)

Back