What is currently broken; what is fixed?

That's right

Well now with looter skills is different. But skilling in mining or crafting wont improve TT return after u max finders/get bps at 100qr , that was my point haha

Not sure if it's broken or just not supposed to work, the MF amps have lifesteal, although when using it on a arso chip i don't get any lifesteal? I would imagine it should work like mod resto, lifesteal while heal or in this case damage is done from arso?

Does any damage over time give health with lifesteal with say a ring etc either?

Pet sounds, coats and capes messing up on armors, ark shops causing you to get stuck forcing a 60second teleport.

Dear god let me turn off pet sounds.

ark shops causing you to get stuck forcing a 60second teleport

This bug has outlived the relevant dev team, who knows how much turnover at the service provider, and now will outlive the game engine altogether. 🤯

It doesn't interfere with "turnover" though only economic play ("Make a business in EU") and the user experience. Zero priority.

If anyone bothers to convert Arkadia to the new engine, hopefully it's just accidentally fixed 🤷‍♂️

Please fix few things that are in front in my mind:

• Coats on armor being spotchy when enabled on armor
• Getting stuck in sand dunes in underwater fishing mobs
• Pages disappear in sticky notes after observing one, it calls for relog STILL

Thank you

• Pages disappear in sticky notes after observing one, it calls for relog STILL

Thank you
Actually I think there is a work around with this if you're referring to the page navigation disappearing.

To get it to reappear you can open and close a note or just create and close a new note.

To me the most basic thing that doesn't work properly is that you cannot re-enable the warnings once you check the "don't ask me again" thing.

I don't know how many times I have converted a huge stack of Shrapnel by mistake or consumed pills when I just wanted to split a stack. Same goes for sticky notes, you wouldn't believe how many sticky notes I have deleted by mistake with crucial information or very rare item links...

Makes me want to uninstall the game every time it happens :(

To me the most basic thing that doesn't work properly is that you cannot re-enable the warnings once you check the "don't ask me again" thing.

I don't know how many times I have converted a huge stack of Shrapnel by mistake or consumed pills when I just wanted to split a stack. Same goes for sticky notes, you wouldn't believe how many sticky notes I have deleted by mistake with crucial information or very rare item links...

Well, actually that's one of few things that works the way it should, isn't it?

Well, actually that's one of few things that works the way it should, isn't it?
Exactly as it should be. Don't tick the box if you want the popup.

Yeah, exactly as it should be if you have never done UX.

One click and it's forever, you are done for all eternity. What if it was a mistake? what if you change your mind? and a very long list of "what ifs" I will not bother to write down.

Almost every app/game/program with this feature has a way to reset it, for a long list of very good reasons.

Yeah, exactly as it should be if you have never done UX.

One click and it's forever, you are done for all eternity. What if it was a mistake? what if you change your mind? and a very long list of "what ifs" I will not bother to write down.

Almost every app/game/program with this feature has a way to reset it, for a long list of very good reasons.
I see your point and I agree, should be able to "un-tick", but it's not broken, like most other stuff

Back