Question: What is the most Eco ways to farm Argonuat for Iron Mission?

peterliow

Provider
HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY
Hi

Please advice How to farm Argonuat the most Eco ways?

What weapon to use? What Armor to use? What plate to attached?

Well a good spawn for them is the spawn north of twins ( for the iron mission). Take a small armor ( e.g. Adj Pixie ). As they swarm a lot maybe a laser carabine of ~20dps would be a good idea. However i went with P4a+A104 / Later UL p5a+A105. I switched to Bicac Kek for some runs to skill up Melee, that worked well, too.

Although P5a is a bit too much dps for small Argos i had good returns, so i assume overkill was not that much an issue.

BR

Decide if you want to skill up or just grind.
  1. if you want to skill up, use a light armor, explorer/guardian/scout or similar + mark.2a
  2. otherwise, just buy a set of predator

use a eco weapon of around 20 dps.

Kallous-3 whit or whitout a102 + adj pixie + fap on your choice :)

I've been doing them with Adj Musca and 2a plates (think I might drop the plates soon). For my weapon I've been using Piron PBR-12 or CalyTrek mk4 because I want to skill my blp sniper more. Seems to be a pretty good setup as I can kill about 200-250 on a 100 ped run. Another good alternative weapon for BLP pistol is the Emik S60 (I prefer the E.L.M version).

Did them naked using mf and counting skill points I ended in green numbers. Only counting loot vs ammo + chips I ended close to even.

The most eco way to farm them is using a A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved Ancient without amplifier and with the new scopes and sights. Ofcourse at lvl 100 or more and with as much range as you need for them never to hit you.

The most eco way to farm them is using a A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved Ancient without amplifier and with the new scopes and sights. Ofcourse at lvl 100 or more and with as much range as you need for them never to hit you.

Reminds me of the anecdote about the engineer in the hot air balloon ... perfect advice that is also perfectly useless.

Reminds me of the anecdote about the engineer in the hot air balloon ... perfect advice that is also perfectly useless.

Hey, he asked. I just replied with the correct answer :)

First try getting your evade lvl to 10 or 15 if your hunting the small ones. A ranged weapon, with ok dmg to pec. Play smart because all above will be useless if you go running head first into a swarm. Adj pixie works fine and if you get your evade lvl right and play smart natural regen from avatar should take hits without fapping so wont include a fap.

Also forgot to mention when you get more skilled you can easy do these naked but to get the evade in the first place hate to say it but you might as well take the hits now on small mobs then later on when you got bigger armor, plates etc.

Last edited:
Plenty of good tips for choosing most eco weapon and armor. But one aspect of skill reward missions tends to get overlooked: It's not in your best interest to get it over with the numbers as fast as possible by hunting only small maturities. Rather the opposite, aim as big as you can with your skills and equipment. This way you gather more skill points before you collect the mission reward. Because skill gains become slower and slower as you move up the ranks, the same reward is the more valuable, the later you receive it.

Plenty of good tips for choosing most eco weapon and armor. But one aspect of skill reward missions tends to get overlooked: It's not in your best interest to get it over with the numbers as fast as possible by hunting only small maturities. Rather the opposite, aim as big as you can with your skills and equipment. This way you gather more skill points before you collect the mission reward. Because skill gains become slower and slower as you move up the ranks, the same reward is the more valuable, the later you receive it.

You are completely wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You're wrong.

Did I say you're wrong?

Skill rewards are given by TT value equivalent of skill chips. You will see a bigger impact on your professional levels early on. It is the same no matter what level you are at.

You're wrong.

Then I must have completely misunderstood how this TT value of skills comes about. I was under the impression that it represents a fixed number of skill points.

Then I must have completely misunderstood how this TT value of skills comes about. I was under the impression that it represents a fixed number of skill points.

First, sorry for the attitude.

The amount of skill points per ped TT of a skill decreases the higher your level is. From 0-1000 it is roughly 3.50 PED but from 1000-2000 you need another 7-8PED tt of skill. From 2000 to 10000 you then need about 2790PED TT.

every next point of skill is harder (costs more in terms of skill tt) than the previous one.

1 ped of skills takes you from 1 to 460. But that does not mean each 0.217 pec of skill gets you 1 point even inside that range.

1 -> 1000 points : 3.4 ped
1000 -> 2000: 8.2 ped (2.4 times)
2000 -> 4000: 57 ped (6.9 times)
4000->8000: 1016 ped ( 17.8 times)

so relatively speaking, going from 1 to 4000 is about 17.8 times easier than going from 4000 to 8000. if your dps stays constant, it probably does take 17.8 times as long. it only gets harder after that.

First, sorry for the attitude.

The amount of skill points per ped TT of a skill decreases the higher your level is.

I see. No worries, I wear my armour at all times. Should have found this out earlier, thanks for the enlightenment!

@remontoire, yes I got it now. Just always thought the slowing down is in skill points, not in their assigned TT value.

Most eco way is naked, with a lifesteal cloak, and probably an imk2. lol :D
For those that do not have 200,000ped for this effort... you can do adjusted pixie + xent tech x3 with an a102. That is what I did way back when. If you can hunt naked with an eco fap, is best.

Back