What is your average hour score in Spring Mayhem?

Im at 1464 with about 8 hrs got a 1k sac though :)

So I have finally finished this bullshit crap event. According to my calculations I should be in the 40h time limit (about 38-39h) and if MA tells me I spent 10h CTDing and logging in and out then they can screw themselves.

In total I spent 19190ped and killed ~2600 feffox. But because I didn't have a single profit run in the last 13h spent in the cave I lost 2120PED in the end (89% return) - I really was expecting (hoping) to lose around 1k, but MA surprised me again as always.

In total I had 52 globals (EL missed one for some reason) and got 10 items - 7x elect. nano chip II (all with the very first run), 1x 11ped ESI, 1x full TT polaris F gloves and nearly full TT L1100E. My biggest global was 268ped (thx MA for not giving me any HoFs).

As for the points I managed to collect a whopping 5632 points which I hope will get me some prize, but seeing how some people are stacking like 2k points with first 10h I'm really losing any hope for that.

All in all I'd say this was a total crap event with countless CTD (even after disabling the sound) and as for the last part of my hunt it was really just frustrating to hunt without much loot and sac drop rate being very poor.

Regards,
SanSiim

Last edited:
Reactions: 3-J
5600 points sounds pretty good to me,you must have had several 500 or 1k pointers ?

Welp, my 100pt/hour avg. dropped quite drastically since on the last 5 hours i've only gotten about 10-20 points/h, only getting rottens (if any) now :/
For reference, last run was 100 kills & 12 points. (small ones)

u got 3 twin sacks! :eek: damn ur lucky!

Indeed. I'm at 10 hour mark and am still averaging 30/hr, with only 4 healthy sacs looted and nothing better.

I'm wondering if there may be a limit on the number of larger point value objects in game, so that unless they are cashed in they stop dropping.

10 points in an hour, doing Cat2, Providers and Guardians.

Ok, that's me done with this event then, if all I got was 10 little 1 point sacs, no point continuing if some of you lot are getting 200 or more per hour.

Only consolation for me, I got a 680 ped hof, which had a 1 point sac in it.

Makes me wonder to, just how many sacs are to be looted.
If all the 1k sacs have gone, really no point in continuing, and MA lose out, as people give up.

Last edited:
~40points/hour. Only did 6-7 hours (not keeping track as I won't be able to play anywhere near 40 hours)

So far 500 points from about 5 hours on young/mature. A few 50 pointers but nothing more.

$ Spend your Ped event $

Wow, I thought I was doing O.K. but after reading others posts.... :(
Not so hot.. I have played 11 hrs so far and only have 300+ points.
I did Hof twice & several globals, but only enough to buy more ammo
do a few repairs & back at it again... (2 lowest nests)
Not sure I will even be in the running? (100th maybe, if I am lucky)
May need better weapons...LOL!
I wish I had unlimited armor $$$

HOF ME!!!
or TWIN me!

After closing in on 20 hours, I see now, and after speaking with some other people doing category2 like me, that 100p/hour is very common.
You have those that got 500p or 1000p, but I hope thats not to many.

Im 18xx points after 19hour and some minuts. I did 3hours in category1 and that kinda killed my points/hour. I think I got ~30/50/50 points those hours.

I did visit category 3 and 4, and with supremacy and 4E, its doable, but since I dont have any big fap, It will cost to much.

When this event is over, I would guess that the top20 will have points in range 6xxx to 5xxx.

seems that we are going to split the prize for that with you... :beerchug:

J.

Make that a 3 way split, greetings from Arkadia!

100 per h seams to be average.

I have 2k after 20h

Just finished my 40 hours. Total SACS: 5358 Never got a 1k, only got 1 @ 500 and got 7 @ 100 all the rest were smaller than 100.

Used Boar and 5bs, and 90% was done with DOA Boneshatters. My DPS ranged from 67-75 depending on amps and was around 80dps to 85 when using Arson III's (about 10% of the time in zone). The loot return was fine. Infact I was totally even going into my last 4 hours, but man oh man did those last 4 hours suck!

Given the fact that I paid 140% for the Bones, and most amps were pretty big and had high MU too, I lost about 3k ped, which is less than I expected I would lose. I knew going in that I was gonna be uneco as hell. I never trapped them or picked and chose certain mobs, or did anything else that would slow me down, never used a finisher, and never had to heal because my armor was more than needed, but my goal was to just loot as many dead Feffox's as I could. I just kept following my path killing every mob in the zone every 25-30 minutes or so, and the only down time was about 10 seconds to cross a little pond in the back. The rest of the time was constant shooting. I went thru about 28k ammo, going thru about 1.4k ped of ammo for each 2 hour run. Only items were 2 esis (13 and 18 ped) and 1 L bear foot, and 1 L igni. And about 5 crappy chips. Total global count was 70, besides the 3 hofs (800, 500, 400) only 2 were in the 200's, EVERY other global was under 200 :(

Unfortunately, I never got any Mutated. And I only got 1 twin sac @ 500. I have heard about too many people getting multiple Mutated and Twin sacs to have any chance to win. Maybe I will have shot for some of the random prizes but I think I will not be in the top 20 (although I would love 19th place :)

I loved the event, and the chance of looting a mutated made me excited to participate the entire time.

All I know is I tried as hard as I god damn could given my level, and though I couldn't get a mutated, I had fun anyway.

come on people, update this shit. :) I want to hear about other peoples experiences. (In the Spring mm zone)

6613 points using LC-340 and arson chip, paradox+5b and regen chip. Done a couple hours in cave 2 but most in cave 1.

I got 96 globals and nothing worthwhile in the loot (couple of polaris pieces and couple of lowend MF chips) with 341ped being highest global. Lost around 1400ped.

First 30hrs were relatively poor but last 10hrs I had some better loots along with a twin and a mutated. So gained almost as many points in the last 10hrs as I did in the first 30.

guess i will not enter top 20 :D

Until now i have been 20h in the nests and got an average of 60points/hour
Have done runs in 1 and 2 no difference in points for me :-/

But loot is great for me. Had only one run with big loss. Rest was very small loss or plus.

Edit: I never got an item, only stackables

6613 points using LC-340 and arson chip, paradox+5b and regen chip. Done a couple hours in cave 2 but most in cave 1.

I got 96 globals and nothing worthwhile in the loot (couple of polaris pieces and couple of lowend MF chips) with 341ped being highest global. Lost around 1400ped.

First 30hrs were relatively poor but last 10hrs I had some better loots along with a twin and a mutated. So gained almost as many points in the last 10hrs as I did in the first 30.

Ty for info, great job by the way, and coincidentally, my 3 hofs came between hour 30 and hour 35, along with the only 500 point sac that I got. but after hour 35 everything just shut down.

Back