what is your major malfunction?

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
so, i was browsing selling threads and came across something i've been looking to buy.. but this "genius" thinks i want to buy his stupid fap-90 and a few other items i could care less about.. i dont need your skills, i want to earn mine the natural way.
is he right to try and make a bulk sale, instead of selling items individually?
... probably gonna make some fkn reseller more peds by selling in bulk.
i dont expect ppl to care about, why i am angry or why i wrote this. i just had to vent

My Major Malfunction

People who just have to vent kinda piss me off a bit. What is it about forums and other social media that seem to remove people's ability to control their actions? If anything it should be easier to avoid venting, cos the words don't just come spewing out of your mouth. You have to make conscious decision to push that post button. You have a moment to think to yourself, "Is this a good idea? Does it really help?"

Just don't push that button.

People are right to try and sell their gear and skills in what ever package works best for them. Perhaps the time saving makes up for the reduction in sales value. Perhaps they made an error in judgement. But it's not your problem. And if you only want one of the things in the package, perhaps a PM to the seller might entice him to make a special deal with you.

it's up to seler how he title his seling thread. I don;t like mixed thread and ignore them. Titles like "few nice items for sale " uber gear for sale " etc simply dont get into searching results. Good thing is market eliminates such selers - they get naturally less interest.

after few failed sales some years ago i care about my seling thread, giving photos and description. more effort put in making sale thread = faster sale.

crap seling threads ofc pissing some ppl like you by ricochette :), but you really care ?

I've been looking to buy that particular armor and so I was really excited to see one that's up for sale. I tried asking to sell me the armor,but he gave some lame excuse, that it's a bulk sale.. He might sit on his thread for a few weeks and maybe few months, trying to find that perfect buyer. I was offering ped, right away, so he could at least withdraw a nice chunk, and in the process, make me happy by giving me what I want.
And I needed to vent, otherwise, I would of just sent him a stupid pm.. Lol, but now,an hour later, I can laugh at it.
I could of said a lot more about this guy, but I held back.. But I will say this, he has a nice armor and I don't think he made good use of it, that's what bothers me the most.

If you want the amour that bad can't you buy the bulk sale & sell off the crap you don't want?

I always make sure to mix up any armor set i sell with F parts if its M and vice versa just to keep the forum alive.

Dont vent too much, if youre unlucky its not fresh air your letting in.

Back