Question: What Merp maturity do you prefer?

What Merp maturity do you prefer?

• Young- Mature

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • Old-Provider

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Guardian- Dominant

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Alpha-Old Alpha

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Prowler- Stalker

Votes: 27 25.5%

• Total voters

db123189

Guardian
I was just wondering what level of Merp maturity does everyone prefer/want to hunt and why?

Do people only hunt merp for the mission or do you like hunting them for certain loot?

merp4.jpg

location.jpg

spawn_calender.jpg

Last edited:
I used to grind them a lot back in the day on a natural spawn somewhere at minopolis, the maturity was mostly around old, it was mixed with some low lvl molisk and that was great fun, looted a ton of gremlin masks from them. Ive been looking for a decent merp spawn since i picked up the game again without any success. I voted that maturity because at that maturity you could just use a svempa s60 and blast away without having to bother with finishers too much.

Has Lootius heard our prayers and we'll see a merp LA soon? Any, any maturity will do, just do it, a kind man :cool:

(but personally I'd like the highest)

big ones north of boreas (north of the volcano lake) up to mod merp

I would prefer a low mat LA for iron grinding

I mostly hunt Merp for revenge. In the old days, when a lack of weapon handling skill barely prevented me from shooting myself while aiming and before I became the proud owner of a flying vehicle, Merps tended to ruin my mining runs and ended up gazing up my claim while I was swearing at the next revival terminal. Now I know how to use a gun :cool:

Talking about maturity, I prefere old or providers. They don't bite too hard and I don't have to think too much about overkill.

cant wait for the youngs to come back :) great iron grinding area! Ill be back when it changes

After trying these for a bit I realize that highest maturity on these rodents is not really fun. I prefer them small, since they swarm anyway.
and I still have the iron open, so I could go there now west of atama's has changed to osseo

Spawn Calender

-Stalkers will continue from 1st - 13th January
Spawn adjustment period 14-15th January
-Young 16th January - 18th Febuary (Iron mission period for everyone with a lot to kill)
-Old 19th Febuary - 31 March (experimental period to try out in order to cater for Bronze missions - maturity allows for everyone to hunt)

If you go during stalker days, make sure you have at least 1 backup flying vehicle. There's no teleport or storage machine. I'm now stuck in the middle of merp island with no friends to help, surrounded by swarming mobs of merp, one of which I could kill, but there's never just one...

Oh, god, there's so many.

P.S. I found a savior! Thank you!!!!

P.P.S. MAN is revenge gonna be fun when they go back to puny there!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
young for a couple of more months would be great will let you know when I want some bronze merps.

While I wont be hunting Bronze merps for a couple of months maybe up till 4 months I would sure like old-guardian at that time :) thanks for the great LA finished my Iron there

Hey, Would be awesome if you could make the spawn old - dominant or something like that. there is no good clean spawn anywhere for the bronze mission! thx

Stina

Back