Question: What parts of space are actually lootable?

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Would be cool to have some discussion on this as the HUD and pop up messages are often conflicting. I've heard you can fly to foma, CP, and back to calypso and will never be lootable (Ik there are teleporters too) The HUD seems to confirm this staying yellow and saying you're near an area with lootable, but there are pop up messages that say you entered lootable still. Same question for Ark moon to arkadia and any other relevant concepts like flying from atmosphere to planet from a mothership (What points if any are actually lootable/ Is the pop up lootable message always able to be disregarded so long as the lootable icon next to the minimap is still yellow).

Thanks for any input, I know there's a bit of confusion around this topic and it would be great to hear from those who have actually tested if they can be looted at these points.

I think this is upto date.. but could be wrong.

I know for sure that you can fly form station - planet without entering lootable space anymore. (also meant cp - cnd to caly)

Flying from Caly - Monria about 1/2 you get another msg and enter lootable pvp and the yellow circle turns red. If the icons are yellow you can be shot .. but not looted.

SpikE

Would be cool to have some discussion on this as the HUD and pop up messages are often conflicting. I've heard you can fly to foma, CP, and back to calypso and will never be lootable (Ik there are teleporters too) The HUD seems to confirm this staying yellow and saying you're near an area with lootable, but there are pop up messages that say you entered lootable still. Same question for Ark moon to arkadia and any other relevant concepts like flying from atmosphere to planet from a mothership (What points if any are actually lootable/ Is the pop up lootable message always able to be disregarded so long as the lootable icon next to the minimap is still yellow).

Thanks for any input, I know there's a bit of confusion around this topic and it would be great to hear from those who have actually tested if they can be looted at these points.
You can check on Space Map

Thanks for the info guys. Also, that space map is really nice. Never even saw it before

They also have these style of maps for Monria and Toulan btw:

The warnings that pop-up on the message list are most of the time fake ones, and MA doesn't even care to fix it, judging by the amount of VUs we had after space adjustment and all the space matter still the same. Very unprofessional.

Imagine a new player experience with those kind of fake warnings, this on a game where everything cost REAL money. No good experience can come up from that.

Back